He asked them in his deep voice

Leader kim -

"Thats the reason we have call you.. as a leader I can't put my pack in danger again.. last time I did this to save jungkook and his mother.. because of that I lost my half pack members..
I can't repeat the same taehyung..

If this news spread.. it will be very difficult for him to survive here..

These pack is no more safe for jungkook..

People living here will kill your mate "

(Tae digging his nail in his palm)

"I will not let anyone near my mate.. no one can touch him.. he is mine.. iam not going to give him to that monster.. he is mine mate.. mine mate.. mine
I will fight against everyone ..
Everyone"

Tae said breathing heavily

Leader kim

"Tae ... relax.. Iam just saying it
I also don't want any bad thing happened to jungkook ... but iam helpless... "

Member 1

-" you can't fight against every members living in the pack... even if you are a trueblood.. you can't "

Tae -"What do you want me to do then.. "

Leader kim -

"Leave this pack.."

Tae -"What.. "

Members 1 -

"Leader is right.. Tae you leave this Pack with your mate.. "

Tae -"you want us to live like rogues "

Leader -"I will contact the safest pack where you can live with your mate safely "

Members-" After thinking so much we come to this conclusion "

Members 2 -"its the best way to avoid the war and save your mate "

Leader -"once you leave the pack.. we will contact jhunsun telling him that jungkook already left.. after that we will try our best to maintain peace..
If in future everything be fine.. you can come again "

Tae -
"Okay.. I agree .. but do you really think jhunsun will not start the war after we leave "

Leader kim -
"We can just pray for it "

Tae -" I don't think that monster will back off after knowing this is our plan "

Mem1 -"what if we create a scenario where we pretend as if we have throw jungkook out of the pack.. in this way we will show that this is not our plan"

Tae -"I will not leave jungkook alone.. where jungkook will go.. I will go with him "

Leader kim -" Taehyung I leave this matter to you.. plan something fast before this news spread "

Tar was so indulged in this that he didn't even see the time and soon Mrs kim came with her evil plan invited everyone in the assembly..

Tae was confused when luna said she had something to show..

Following luna order.. Tae was in the assembly too..

He was confused.. soon his eyes widen after seeing the recording ...

He saw jungkook meeting jackson

Seeing jk with jackson really make him frustrated

It's not like he don't trust jk.... he knows jk must have thinking to do something but..