Part 14 (Reveal 2)

Y/n: What's all this??

Everyone see towards the direction where the voice came from and get shocked to see y/n there... Y/n is shocked to see jungkook... She went towards Jungkook ignoring all the people present there and hug Jungkook tightly... Then Jungkook hug him back... Both starts crying when Taehyung intrupt them...

Tae: Who are you???

Y/n back away from hug and look at Taehyung... She said...

Y/n: I'm Jung Y/n... Jung Hoseok's wife...

Tae: So you are wife of Jhope??

Y/n then see Jimin there... She said with shocked face...

Y/n: Jimin?? Jungkook?? what you both are doing here???

Jimin got nervous by her question... He gulp nervously and look at Jhope who is standing while hanging his head low... Then y/n look towards at the direction where Jimin was looking and said...

Y/n: Jung Hoseok?? Will you not tell me that what is going on here???

Jhope raise his head and said...

Jhope: umm baby--- (cut off)

Jhope was cut off when y/n intrupted him...

Y/n: Don't baby me... Mr Jung Hoseok... (Angry tone)

Then y/n look towards Taehyung who is already looking at someone but that someone is none other than Jeon jungkook... She said gaining Taehyung's attention...

Y/n: Who are you?? And what is your relationship with Hoseok??

Tae: I'm Mafia V and CEO of Kim Enterprise... Hoseok is my right hand in my Mafia business... (Poker face)

Y/n: ohh so you are mafia V and Hoseok is your right hand?? WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS MR JUNG HOSEOK!!! (Angry)

Jhope got flinch by sudden shout... He look at y/n with teary eyes and said...

Jhope: I... I was... I was... Just... (Teary eyes)

Y/n: ok Mr V... But Jungkook... why are you here??? That means Hoseok and jimin lie to me about this... Right?? Both say that you went to Busan but in all these days you were here?? You also lie to me and hide the truth???

Jk: y/nshi actually I was kidnapped by this man... (Point towards Taehyung) after getting kidnapped I get to know about this and I can't be able to get out of this living hell... That's why I couldn't to contact you...

Jungkook's every word is stabbing Taehyung's heart like a sharp knife... He is having tears in his eyes but this is not the right time to cry... He hardly gulp his lump which is forming in his throat and by other hand he secretly wipe his tears... Then y/n said...

Y/n: so both know about this kidnapping thing??? Please Jungkook don't lie just tell me truth...

Jk: yeah... Both know about it since I didn't even meet you at that time at cafe...

Y/n chuckle bitterly and look at Jhope and jimin with fire eyes... Both gulp and starts to bite their lips when y/n said...

Y/n: That's enough now... Mr Jung Hoseok it's better that you will not appear infront of me... (Treathen tone)

Jhope starts crying and come to y/n and garb her hands... Then he said while crying...

Jhope: Just listen to me once... Please... I'm begging you... (Crying)

Y/n: Let's break up... (Emotionless face)

Jhope stops crying and look at y/n... Then he said with confused face...