"What would you like to buy Jun? I'll pay for it." Hanni asked as the two were walking around for more foods, especially Jun who haven't bought anything for himself. "Oh no it's okay, I'll pay for my food. You don't have to."

"That's exactly the same thing I said to you before yet here we are, you paid for at least three of these." Hanni shook the plastics of foods she's holding gently. "If we're going to do this right, then we'll have to commit equally right? Not that I don't appreciate you paying for me but I'm in this also right?"

"Then I want the egg sandwich." Jun said with a smile. "Then let's get you some egg sandwich." Hanni then took him to a spot that sells said food and she bought him a few pieces.

"Anything else?" She asked as Jun just shook his head. "I'm good with this." He said as Hanni just nodded before getting to the last place she wanted to visit.

"Can I have one portion of tuna shrimp kimbap?" Hanni said to the vendor as her eyes were wandering around the displayed foods before her eyes landed on another. "...and one portion of cheese kimba-" She had unknowingly said as immediately at that moment someone popped up in her mind.

That someone was you.

Hanni then got to her chats before switching over her social medias as she's thinking about something. "Yongjae... he's being silent today..." She thought to herself as only then she realized how she got no updates from you all day. 

Usually... well to be precisely, every day you would either gave her a text or sending funny pictures and videos but not that day. So somehow she suddenly had this worries in her mind as of what could be happening to you but Hanni tried to calm herself down.

Immediately she looked over to her side where Jun was just wandering around a few stalls back, Hanni got her phone and immediately got into your chat with her and noticed you were active about 40 minutes ago...

She spent some minutes thinking to herself whether to ask you but since it involved food that you like, Hanni felt like you'll be happy about it so she just sent you a text asking if you would like some kimbap