Look at that lifeguard!

Ochako: Hey midoriya? Wanna head down to the new pool in town with the squad?
Izuku: Oh hey uraraka-san! Im not the best swimmer so idk Abt this😭😭??
Ochako: oh cmon deku! We can teach you!! Plus there will be lifeguards to help!
Izuku: Well alright, but I won't go in because learning in public? No way.
Ochako: Alright but suit yourself! It's really hot out! Cya in ten and we'll collect you in ten!!

Izuku shut his phone off and got ready, he put his light blue top on and plain black shorts, he also wore sliders and packed sunscreen, a pair of swim shorts just incase, socks and a towel.
After about 3 more minutes he heard a car honking outside the apartment, he rushed out his room and said goodbye to his mother and her new boyfriend Toshinori Yagi, once he got into the car he was greeted by Tsu, Ochako, Iida and another girl he hadn't met yet, her name was toga and she was Ochakos girlfriend, she was very nice but also obsessed with ochako.
At the pool everyone change into swim shorts and bikinis, izuku still wore his top over his swim shorts, just incase he was to get splashed his shorts would let it dry off quicker.

Once they found their other friends everyone but izuku, jirou and momo jumped into the pool, izuku and the girls just chatted and caught up with eachother.

The troublemakers but also probably the most funny of the group, Kaminari, Kirishima and Hanta had made a plan to get midoriya to swim in the water, not knowing he was unable to, they would offer him a drink and once he stood up to grab it, kirishima and hanta would grab one of his legs each and throw him in the water, the 10 foot deep adult pool where all the group swam together and played ball.
Their plan was into action!

"Hey midoriya? Want a drink I'm grabbing a cola from the bar, want one?" Kaminari questioned izuku, "oh yea sure! Thanks a lot kami!"
"No problem!" Kaminari walked away snickering.
2 minutes later he arrived holding two colas and gestured for izuku to get up and grab one, to which the poor greenette did and before you know it, was on two of his friends shoulders,
At first izuku found it funny before they started heading towards the pool,
"Guys! Put me down this isn't funny!"
"Hey dumbasses! Let him down if he doesn't wanna go in!" A lifeguard called and sat down again thinking the green haired boy was let down. He wasn't.
He started kicking his legs to get down but, Splash! Izuku was in the deepest area of the water.

"Okay okay just kick your arms and move your feet? Wait no fuck, I can't swim, shit shit shit"
izuku only thought the wrong things at the time, panic flew over him and he swallowed a shit bunch of chlorine water, he tried to grab onto the walls, no use, he was getting dizzy and could see a figure jump in and swim towards him fast, everything was dark and it hurt.

Hanta quickly grabbed izukus arms after kirishima lifted him to the surface, kaminari was shouting the lifeguard to come quick, which he did.

The tanned, blonde lifeguard started doing cardiac massages on izuku (CPR) it lasted 5 minutes before izuku started to vomit up water and got turned to his side to let it out easier, he still wasn't awake so Katsuki had to get air into his lungs fast, he started mouth to mouth and that lasted around 2 more minutes until izuku gasped and coughed more water up.
"Hey can you hear me? Are you alright?"
The blonde was asking but he was furious how stupid everyone was to let that happen,
"Huh-wha?" Izuku had caught a glimpse of the lifeguard and instantly wanted him, he got sat up and looked the lifeguard in the eyes, completely ignoring all of his friends panicking and trying to calm eachother down.
"Do you like men?" Izuku just wanted straight up shoot his shot, he wasn't really in the right state of mind but who cares! He knew he loved him.
"Excuse me?" The lifeguard started blushing furiously.
Most of his friends broke out laughing, some from izukus very romantic confession, others because they didn't know what else to do from the fright.
"I think your hot. Can you just date me" izuku just smiled lazily and coughed again.
The lifeguard was too stunned to speak and just stood up and reached his hand out to izuku, which he very willingly took.
The group waited until izuku was back to normal until heading back to the swimming, also the trio that made the plan apologised to izuku and let him put ice in the swimmers, which wasn't fun.

At the end of their hang out, izuku headed over to the lifeguard stand and apologised to the lifeguard about his confession, he was beet red but was surprised to hear
"My name is Katsuki Bakugo, I'd like to go on a date as well, call me soon water boy." And with that Katsuki gave Izuku his number and headed off to his break, izuku stood there, speechless and redder then his friends hair colour.

Katsuki walked away, trying to seem chill but inside his heart was jumping and his face was heating up, this green boy was perfect, he had curves, freckles, amazing eyes and the best smile ever, what more could he want?