ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: * ✧

Mason Thames and Y/N arrived at the Halloween party, dressed in their most alluring costumes. Mason dressed in  a vampire costume with fangs, while Y/N dressed as a bunny. (😜) The atmosphere was charged with excitement and anticipation as the music throbbed through the dimly lit room, adorned with eerie decorations.

As the night progressed, the traditional game of "7 minutes in heaven" was suggested, and Mason and Y/N couldn't resist the allure of the darkened closet. They stepped inside, the door closing behind them, enclosing them in the intimate darkness.

In the confined space, their hearts raced with a mix of nerves and desire. The faint scent of Y/N's perfume mixed with the musky scent of Mason's cologne, creating an intoxicating blend. The seconds felt like an eternity as they stood close, their breaths synchronized, lips just inches apart.

The atmosphere inside the closet was electric, and the anticipation grew until their lips finally met in a passionate, heated kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they explored each other's desires, the chemistry between them undeniable.

Seven minutes may have felt like both an eternity and a fleeting moment, but as the closet door opened, Mason and Y/N stepped back into the party with flushed cheeks and knowing smiles, their connection deepened and their Halloween night forever etched with the memory of that thrilling, stolen moment.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚
235 words