𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜~

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚

Mason Thames and Y/N had been looking forward to the high school party all week. It was supposed to be a night of fun, dancing, and making memories with friends. Little did they know that the night would take an unexpected turn.

The party was in full swing, with loud music, flashing lights, and the chatter of teenagers filling the room. Mason and Y/N mingled, danced, and laughed with their friends, but as the night wore on, Y/N started to overindulge in alcohol. She went from being the life of the party to stumbling and slurring her words.

Mason noticed the change in Y/N's behavior and immediately became concerned. He knew she had gone too far, and he needed to get her home safely. Gently, he took her by the hand and led her away from the crowd.

"Y/N, it's time to go home," Mason said softly, trying to keep his worry at bay.

Y/N, her vision blurry, tried to protest but couldn't form coherent words. She leaned on Mason for support, her legs unsteady.

Mason hailed a cab and helped Y/N inside, providing the driver with their address. Throughout the ride, he held onto her, making sure she was as comfortable as possible.

When they arrived home, Mason guided Y/N inside and helped her change into comfortable pajamas. She was barely able to keep her eyes open at this point, her drunkenness taking its toll. Mason settled her into bed, making sure she was lying on her side in case she felt sick during the night.

Y/N's eyes fluttered, and she mumbled Mason's name, her voice barely audible. Mason brushed a strand of hair away from her face and whispered soothing words to her, assuring her that he was there.

He climbed into bed beside her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. Y/N nuzzled into Mason's chest, finding comfort in his presence even in her drunken state. Mason's heart swelled with affection as he cuddled her, vowing to protect and take care of her, no matter what.

As Y/N's breathing grew steady and her eyelids drooped, Mason continued to hold her, feeling a sense of contentment wash over him. He knew that the night had not gone as planned, but he also knew that taking care of the person he loved was the most important thing.

In the warmth of their embrace, Mason and Y/N drifted off to sleep, knowing that their love could weather any storm, even the unexpected turns of a high school party.
434 words

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚