𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕐/ℕ~

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚

Y/N had fallen ill unexpectedly, and her energy was drained as she lay in bed, shivering under layers of blankets. Her nose was stuffy, her throat sore, and every movement seemed like a monumental effort. Mason, her devoted boyfriend, had rushed over as soon as he heard, determined to take care of her.

He entered her room with a warm smile, bearing a tray of steaming chicken soup and a cup of herbal tea. "Hey, my love," he said softly, placing the tray on her bedside table. "I brought you some soup and tea to help you feel better."

Y/N managed a weak smile and croaked, "You're too good to me, Mason."

Mason sat down on the edge of her bed and reached out to brush her hair away from her forehead. "Well, you're my world, Y/N. I hate to see you like this."

He held the cup of tea to her lips, helping her take small sips of the soothing liquid. Then, he spooned some of the warm soup into her mouth, making sure she ate enough to regain some strength.

Afterward, Mason set the tray aside and gently pulled Y/N into his arms. She nestled against his chest, feeling the comforting warmth of his embrace. His fingers traced soothing circles on her back as he whispered sweet words of comfort.

"Rest now, my love," Mason murmured, his voice a soft lullaby. "I'll be right here with you, taking care of you."

Y/N sighed in contentment, feeling safe and loved in Mason's arms. She closed her eyes, and with Mason's gentle presence and the sound of his steady heartbeat in her ear, she drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Mason continued to hold her close, his protective embrace offering both physical and emotional comfort. He stayed with her throughout the night, ensuring that Y/N felt cared for and loved, even in her weakest moments.

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚
Sorry it's short again!
326 words