𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N and Mason had been sworn enemies since the early days of high school. Their rivalry was notorious, the subject of countless jokes among their friends, who couldn't understand how two people could clash so consistently.

One day, as the afternoon sun cast long shadows across the school courtyard, Y/N and Mason found themselves locked in another heated argument. They exchanged sharp words, their faces flushed with frustration. But today was different. As their voices rose, Mason abruptly stopped mid-sentence, his expression shifting from anger to vulnerability.

He took a deep breath, his voice quivering slightly as he confessed, "Y/N, you know what? This is ridiculous. We're always fighting, and I can't do it anymore. The truth is, I don't hate you. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I... I really like you."

Y/N blinked in surprise, her anger momentarily forgotten. "What did you just say?"

Mason's cheeks turned a shade of crimson, but he held her gaze. "I like you, Y/N. More than I should, considering how much we argue. But I can't help it."

The silence that followed was palpable. Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to process Mason's confession. It was a revelation she never saw coming.

Mason continued, "I know this might sound crazy, but I think all that arguing is just a way for me to get your attention. And it worked, didn't it?"

Y/N couldn't help but smile, a mixture of surprise and amusement lighting up her features. "You're right, it did. And to be honest, I've had moments when I've wondered why we argue so much too."

Mason's face brightened with hope. "So, does this mean we can stop fighting and maybe... give dating a try?"

Y/N nodded slowly, her heart softening. "I think it's worth a shot. Maybe we'll discover that we have more in common than we thought."

Their transition from sworn enemies to a couple was filled with awkward moments and laughter. It wasn't without its challenges, but they both realized that beneath the rivalry, there was a genuine connection waiting to be explored. As they began to date, they discovered that sometimes the most unexpected relationships can be the most rewarding.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧