Chapter 6: Study Group

As Ayanokouji advanced closer to Sakayanagi, Sakayanagi's face, for a brief moment, began one of unease and surprise as she didn't expect this from Ayanokouji. The aura released by Ayanokouji was different from what expected from someone coming from the White Room. It was an aura of horniness and sexual advances which is something that Sakayanagi couldn't see was allowed in the White Room. She took a step back in surprise. Meanwhile, the Ayanokoujis we're having an internal battle as they struggled to stop Hornikouji.

Normalkouji: Stop it, Hornikouji. You're taking it too far.

Violentkouji: Calm the fuck down, you horndog.

Annoyingkouji: Hahaha! Good for it! Take her down!

Narcissistickouji: Such a shame that this woman will be the first one to experience my perfection.

Socialkouji: No! Don't do it. It's too much-

Hornikouji: You can't stop me. I have awaken. Full T-rex power!

Ayanokouji took another step towards Sakayanagi and the distance between the two has shortened. Sakayanagi still have her smug face, but Ayanokouji could tell that she was off-guard and was a little nervous on what might happen.

Masterpiecekouji: Enough all of you. It's my turn.

Violentkouji: Oh shit!

Normalkouji: So, you're finally coming back?

Masterpiecekouji rarely took control and mostly preferred to stay behind while the other Ayanokoujis took control. He preferred to watch from the sidelines and analyze things which leads to him providing advice and analysis. Masterpiecekouji haven't took control in about 5 years ago in the White Room.

Suddenly, Sakayanagi could feel a cold and dark aura coming from Ayanokouji which was different from the previous aura. Sakayanagi stared into Ayanokouji's dark and soulless eyes which had no emotions, only cold logic. Those were the eyes that Sakayanagi expected to see from Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the White Room. She shivered a little bit before breaking into a bigger smile.

"So, you finally showed yourself, masterpiece." said Sakayanagi. "How I dream of this moment."

"So, you know of the White Room and this is the first time I've meet you." said Ayanokouji. "This means... your parents must have connections to the White Room. Perhaps an investor or someone that saw it."

"Nothing gets past you, Ayanokouji-kun. Fufufu. That is correct. My father knew of the White Room and I saw you from a young age."

"I see. Sakayanagi, isn't it? Your father is the chairman of ANHS?"

"Correct. It seemed that you solved my little mystery."

Masterpiecekouji: I don't remember seeing Chairman Sakayanagi during my stay in the White Room. It's most likely that they were watching me through that one-way glass during my training.

"I have ever wanted to meet you in person. Ever since that fateful day, watching you overwhelm your opponents with your overwhelming skills and abilities with ease. I knew that you were the one. The one I can beat and to prove my point." said Sakayanagi.

"Your point?" asked Ayanokouji.

"That the creation of a genius isn't determined by education, but at the moment of birth. The only thing that separates genius from mediocrity is their parent's DNA."

"I see."

"I would be my duty and honor to bury the masterpiece of the White Room myself."

Masterpiecekouji: So, she wants to prove that she's the superior genius and crush the White Room by proving that its masterpiece is under her. From her eyes, we are nothing, but a false genius with no "good" DNA. I can't help but be excited about this.