Chapter 5: Revealed

The home bell rang and the room fell into silence. It is like the entire class is holding their breath and waiting for Chabashira-sensei. A few moments later, Chabashira-sensei strode into the room, holding a rolled-up poster. Her expression today was even more stern than usual.

Hornikouji: Had she started menopause?

Socialkouji: If you made that joke out loud, I think she would have kill you right there on the spot.

"Hey, sensei, did you start menopause or something?" asked Ike.

Annoykouji: HAHAHA! He beat me to it!!

"All right, your morning homeroom is about to begin. Before we get started, does anyone have any questions? If so, now is the time to speak." asked Chabashira-sensei, completely ignored Ike's sexual harassment. Immediately, several students raised their hands.

"Um, I checked my point balance this morning, but I didn't see any deposits. Points are given on the first day of every month, aren't they? I couldn't buy juice this morning." said Hondo.

"Hondo, I already explained this before, didn't I? Points are deposited on the first day of the month. I've confirmed that points were wired this month without any issues."

"Um, but...nothing was deposited into my account, though."

Normalkouji: Here comes the big reveal.

Annoyingkouji: Shit's going to be crazy.

"Are you kids really that dumb?" asked Chabashira-sensei, emitting an ominous vibe.

"Dumb? What?" replied Hondo, looking puzzled and repeated Chabashira-sensei's words.

"Sit down, Hondo. I'll explain once more." said Chabashira-sensei, looking at Hondo sharply. Hondo sat down, a little surprised by the change in Chabashira-sensei's tone. It was completely different to what they're used to.

Annoyingkouji: Oi! She's having fun. The show is just getting started!

Normalkouji: Let's agree on one thing. Watch this unfolds before any of you guys want to interrupt.

Hornikouji: Yes, sir.

Annoyingkouji: Looks like MILF sensei is going to cook this entire class. Seems fun to watch.

Violentkouji: Don't care about this shit.

"S-Sae-chan-sensei?" stammered Hondo, taken aback by her unusually strict tone and slumped in his seat. The other students seemed to be on edge while Ayanokouji watched in silence.

"Points were deposited. That much I know for certain. There is absolutely no chance that we forgot about anyone in this class. To think so is ludicrous. Understood?" said Chabashira-sensei.

"Well, even if I tell you that we understand, we haven't received any points..." said Hondo, still perplexed and begin to look dissatisfied.

"Ha ha ha! I see. So, it's like that then, teacher? I think I've solved the mystery." said Kouenji, laughing. He propped his feet up on his desk and smugly pointed toward Hondo and the rest of the class.

"It's simple. We're in Class D, so we didn't receive a single point." said Koenji.

"Huh? What are you talking about? They said that we'd get 100,000 points every month—"

"I don't remember hearing that, though. Do you?" said Kouenji, chuckling. He glanced at Chabashira-sensei. "Even Ayanokouji-boy tried to warn you about it."