"I think you forgot something,'' he said when I was already beside my motorbike.

"What?'' I asked.

"Your jacket. You forgot to bring one. Don't worry I have already prepared your jacket. It's inside the car. Just get it over there,'' he said pointing to the car he frequently used.

"There's a secret pocket inside the jacket. Two hand guns are inside you jacket. I also prepared some shuriken for you,'' David said which made me check the jacket. It was indeed equipped with weapons. Maybe he doesn't know that I have guns on my back. But this will surely help in case I will be out of bullets already.

"Thanks David.''

"You're always welcome young miss.''

"It's getting late. We need to go now,'' I said before wearing the jacket. I also make sure to wear my mask to hide my face. Despite having my helmet I still need to wear my mask if ever I will take my helmet off.

We drove to the location of the race as soon as possible since if we will be late we can no longer join the race. When we arrived, the organizers are already listing the people who will join the race. I just smirked when I saw him talking to the organizer. As usual he's here. I just asked David to list my name. David talk to the organizer and gave a hand signal informing me that he already put my name on the list. I roamed my eyes around the venue and saw new faces. Five person caught my attention. One of them slowly walked away leaving the other four person behind. I saw him walking towards Harrizon. The guy whisper something to Harrizon which made both of them laughed. They talked for a while before the guy left Harrizon. I saw him walking towards a person far from my direction. I can't see who that person is so I decided to walk near them. I make sure that they can't see me. After getting near I finally saw the person. It's Storm Saphira. The guy was laughing while talking to her, but despite wearing a mask I can sense how annoyed Storm Saphira was while the guy continue to talk.

"Jico!''

The guy stop talking when his group called him. He immediately left Storm Saphira and went to his group.

"Found you!'' I just rolled my eyes when I heard David talking behind me. "You look like a stalker hiding here.''

"Shut up!'' I said and he just laughed.

"I know what's running inside your head. Those people are well known racers. They originally came from the Philippines. I already heard their group name before. I don't know if I'm right but they are Black Cygnus. That group was led by Jester Sebastian Kazuki the one standing in the middle.''

"Are they part of the organization?'' I asked David.

"No, they are just racers and doesn't belong to any gang.''

Our conversation ended when we heard the MC calling the names of the people who will be joining the race. I heard mine and Harrizon's name. I just smirked when an idea of defeating him cross my mind.

I prepare myself before going to the starting line. "Be careful young miss.''

I fixed my hair and wear my helmet before driving to the starting line. I was the only female rider joining the race. One of the guy in Black Cygnus also joined the race. Harrizon was next to me and he's currently looking at me right now. Maybe he's checking who's the woman beside him.

When I heard the signal sound of the race, I immediately drove my motorbike. I just smirked when I am already far from them. Despite being the first in line I still make sure to drive more faster. I checked my opponents and I saw Harrizon catching up.

I stopped watching him and decided to just drive faster. He's driving fast but I'm already too far from him. I'm already a meter away from the finish line and within a minute I'm already in the finish line. All the people where shouting as they celebrate for my victory. I know they can't believe that I won the race despite being a woman. Others look so happy and some are annoyed. I just smile when I saw David getting the trophy for me.

Aside from the trophy my rank will also change. I'm already in the second place replacing Harrizon in the ranking. Storm Saphira is the first in the list and I don't have any plan to replace her.

"Congratulations for winning the race,'' the guy I saw earlier congratulate me. He also join the race.

"I'm Seigh Jan Devera of Black Cygnus,'' he said. He's handsome especially that he's standing near me. He has a long wavy hair which really suit his personality.

"Thank you. You're also amazing earlier.'' He just smirked.

"Thank you. I like talking to you but I have to go. See you when I see you.''

He left and went to his group. I was busy watching them without noticing that someone is already standing behind me.

"Are you happy?'' he said annoying me with his tone full of sarcasm.

"Of course I am so happy,'' I said before turning to face him but it was not a good idea since our faces are so close with each other. Just another wrong move and I will surely kiss him. I was about to move my face away from him when suddenly someone pushed me which made me and him fall on the ground.

My mind went blank when our lips met, a tingling sensation ran through my body like there is an electricity and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. The fck! I can feel my heart pounding and I know he can feel the same way.

Without thinking I immediately stood up. I was about to leave him but I stopped in my tracks the moment he held my hand.

"Are you just gonna leave after kissing me?''

I don't know what to say. My mind can't process anything right now. All I want is to leave this place.

"Don't tell me. That was your first.''

"Shut the fck up!'' That's the only thing I can say to save my face. I feel suffocated with him. My heart is still beating so fast. I just want to disappear.

"Then, Can I consider myself the lucky one?'' he said and I know even without looking he's currently smirking. I can't take it anymore. I started walking away from him but even with our distance I could still hear him.

"Fucking thief, you have stolen my first kiss.''