heart ache and sadness

Start from the beginning

The little boy was so polite and gentle. He reminds me of N. N would love him! I decided I'd take him with me. Having a injured child with me probably ain't a good idea but he needs a chance too. I'll heal him back up and teach him how to fight! Raise him as my own son!
I held him on my back and he fell asleep. I wonder how long it's been since he slept. I won't ask he probably doesn't want to talk about it. It's hard on a kid it really is. I stop at a abandoned building that looks to be a old store.
I walked inside. There wasn't any food but there were blankets, stuffys, and some other odds and ends. I found a bed section and decided I'll stay here. I laid the little boy down and got out some oil and heated it up. He must be hungry. Will Murder drone oil help him I don't know but I'm willing to find out. Oil is oil just a different consistency! Also some is sweeter then others... Maybe oil isn't just oil.

Alexanders POV:
This really nice lady is helping me. Maybe I'll survive after all. I smell oil and opened my eyes. She was heating some up. She looked up at me and smiled. She looks like a Murder drone but not at the same time. We learned about those drones in class when I had it... She has a halo. What kind of drone is she?

"Here you go little guy! Some warm oil! I hope your okay with Murder drone oil that's all I can really run on! I can have other oil but they don't stop overheating!" Evelynn laughed
"So you need your oil?"
"Oh no you see I'm a Murder Drone but not! I'm a Angel drone! I was made to kill the Murder drones if they went crazy or disobeyed JC Jenson."
"Sooo your like high authority?"
"Yeah kinda! I've never looked at it from that point of view"

She seemed upset but also seemed like she was trying to be happy... Should I ask her what's wrong? No it's rude!

"Hey"

I looked up at her

"What's wrong?"
"You seem sad"
"Ah is it that noticable?"
"Yeah I can hear it when you talk"
"Oh... Well it's nothing important."
"So your the kind of person that bottles their emotions."
"I don't bottle my emotions!"
"Yes you do. Your bottling them up right now!"
"Okay so maybe I do but what does that have to do with anything?"
"Its not good for your mental health..."
"Oh..."
"Well I sorta lost my..."

~CRASH~

Evelynn's POV:
What was that?! I quickly grabbed Alexanders arm and grabbed a weapon.

"Show yourself!"
"WAIT DONT SHOOT HON!!"
"N?!"
"Yes?"
"I-i thought I lost you!!"
"Im okay but..."
"But what?!"

I looked up at him and I seen a huge scratch on his arm...

"Your infected..."
"Evelynn hon please dont cry..."

N hugged me and I let it out.

"Hon who's that?"
"Huh oh... This is Alexander! He's a little boy I found."
"Awww hey bud!"
"Hello sir..."

N's POV:
The little boy Evelynn found is scared of me. Makes sense I'm a Murder Drone I need there oil. But I won't hurt him. I looked over at Evelynn she looks miserable... I really fucked up. I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed with her. Now I'm infected and she has to do this by herself...
I walked over to Evelynn and kissed her.

"I love you hon. Your a strong woman I have total faith in you."
"Honey..."

I kissed her again.

"Ewww!"
"He's just like Lily love."
"I know N.."

I looked her in her eyes again. And kissed her. I'm gonna miss her so much. But I know she'll be okay. Shes strong! I hug her and I begin to walk away. I got to the door and looked back. Evelynn was looking at the ground crying. I really fucked up... I got out my extra coat and threw it at her. She looked up at me and smiled weakly. I don't need it I already have one on.
I spread out my wings and left...

"Who was that Evelynn?"
"My fiancé."
"Fiancé?"
"My boyfriend who I haven't married yet."
"Is he who you lost?"
"Yes and my daughter..."
"Wait you two aren't married then why did you two do the devil tango?"
"ALEXANDER!! WHY DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"
"What? My parents weren't the people who would hide information."
"Huh?!"
"Here let me dum it down. Why were you two having sex before marriage?"
"Alexander end of discussion!! She's not out actual kid! Shes adopted!"
"Ohhh..."
"Oh my stars!!"

Evelynn's POV:
I just had the most awkward conversation with a kid ever. I see why N doesnt want to have this conversation with Lily yet. It gets straight up awkward... I put on N's coat. Its big on me well until I button it and put the belt on there it's to tight around the chest. But it's okay.
I sat down and stared up at the sky. Hoping to maybe see N flying but he's probably gone so he doesn't fear in hurting me. I laid down beside Alexander to keep him warm. Maybe tomorrow I'll go and see that explosion.

Here's another chapter done y'all! N got infected?! 😟😟 What do you think that explosion was? I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! See y'all in the next one! 😁😁👋👋