The Camping Trip (Part 1)

Eve's POV:
I stayed up all night because I was so excited to go camping for the first time!!! N was passed out sleeping. It was probably kinda of creepy but I watched N sleep. He was so adorable!!!! It was currently 5:30 and N would be getting up soon so I moved so he wouldn't be startled by me just staring!!

*6:25*

"Mmmm Eve darling?"
"Yes honey?"
"How long have you been up?"
"Awhile. I couldnt sleep because im excited for camp!!!"
"Hahahaha oh Eve! What am I gonna do with you?"
"Love me and never leave me!!"
"Awwww Eve!!!! Come on lets go wake up Lily."
"Okay!!"

N's POV:
  I got out of bed and got dressed. I seen Eve already had our things put together.

"Thanks hun that will make getting out of here easier!!!"
"Your welcome! I'll put them in the car!"
"Okay love! I'll go get Lily"
"Okay! Oh by the way her lunch is made and is in the fridge!!"
"Thanks baby!"
"Your welcome my love!!"

Eve grabbed the stuff and walked out to the car. I finished getting dressed. I walked out to the hallway and down to Lily's door!

*Knock knock*

"I know dad I'm up and dressed!"
"Already let's get to school!!"
"YAY!!!"

I walked with Lily laughing. Eve was already outside jumping up and down! I couldn't tell who was more excited!! We all got in the car and we drove down to the school. Eve gave Lily a kiss on the forehead and she gave me a hug! She ran into to the school. Eve looked at me and I looked at her. She gave me a big grin and I started laughing.

"LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!!!"
Alright alright alright!!! Hide your halo and stuff. Look more like a murder drone so the teachers don't question you a lot!!" I told her laughing.

I turned for what seemed like a second and looked back around. She looked like a Murder drone. Yellow eyes and stinger, two wings with the medal.

"Wow Eve you look!"
"I know us Angels had to know how to camouflage to get to you guys easier. I know a little disturbing!!"
"Yeah and creepy! But I like this version of you!!"
"Awwwww!!!!!!!"
"Let's get going!!" I told her still laughing

Eve was awesome! It was so cool how she could do that!! The students would love her! As we drove down the road to camp the more she got excited. It was absolutely adorable!! Watching her look out the window and point things out. That's when we passed the sign!

"BABY WERE AT CAMP!!!! AHHHHHHH LOOK AT THE CABINS!!!"
"Hahaha I know!!!!!"

She got really excited!! I pulled in and there was V, S , and X along with the other camp directors.

"Welcome to camp 98.7! Hello N it's a pleasure to see you again this year!!! The kids loved you last year! Still a kid at heart!!"
"Haha yeah!!"
"And who's your lover here?"
"Oh this is Eve! And Eve this is Mr. T!!!"
"Hello Eve nice to have you here! We could always use more female captions!! Also nice to see N found a lady finally!!!!"
"T!!"
"Alright N show Eve where you two will be staying! Your camp uniforms are in there!"
"Wait what?!"
"Yes you and Eve are staying together since your engaged!"
"I-yes sir!!"

Me and Eve walked to the cabin 13. The cabin I loved!! You didnt have other cabins! It was beautiful and quite! Eve would love it here!!

"Eve-?"

She was already at the door!

"N LOOK AT THE HOUSES HERE!!!"
"I KNOW EVE!!! There called cabins!!" I said really happy!!!

We walked inside and she quickly got dressed!

*All the girls are wearing what V wore in the episode! Same for the boys are all wearing what N wore*

Eve looked fantastic in the uniform. The shorts and the tied shirt. They all looked nice on her!

"N are you ready?"
"Yes let me finish putting my belt on!"
"Okie dokie!"
"I'll show you around because the kids will be here is 2 hours! And those hours will pass fast!"
"Eeeeeee okay!!!"

Me and Eve walked around and I showed her where everything was. The two hours passed and there was the busses!

"Hello campers!! Let's sound off!!! One two.."
"N!!!!" All the kids said happy
"Ah I don't even know why I try they don't even do it with me!!" I said laughing to Eve
"Alright Alice, Sarah, Scarlet, and Lily! You'll all be with S! Ace, Luke, Ash, and Lucas will be going with X! And the rest of the girls will be going with V!!"

All the kids left with there captains! Me and Eve were left standing there.

"N you make a great captain!!"
"Awww thanks baby!! Let's go and help the lunch ladies while V, S, and X help the campers get settled in!"
"Okie dokie baby!!"

Me and Eve walked over to the main building.

"Ahhh N your back!"
"Yes Y and U!! How are you ladies doing?"
"Oh we're doing great! Camp is always something we look forward to! Were to old to mingle!"
"Oh please were all immortal until an angel comes!" N said jokingly
"Yeah! Oh N we all heard you finally found a lady!!"
"Oh yes! Her names Eve!"
"Hello Eve!" Y and U said together
"Hello!"
"We're here to help you all out!"
"Oh that would be lovely!! Right this way! Put these aprons on!"

Eve's POV:
  Me and N put the aprons on! I was helping make grilled oil cheese!! Instead of butter that humans use we use oil! N and U was making the punch. Camp was a little boring but N told me the first day is always slow but tomorrow is when the fun really begins! I was excited for the archery!!! I'm pretty good with a bow!
Me, N, Y, and U was done making the food and drinks! Everything smelled delicious!

"Hey Eve let's go teach the kids the camp song!!"
"CAMP SONG?! YOU ALL SING HERE?!"
"Hahaha yes!"

I grabbed N's hand and ran although I didnt know where I was going!

"N where are we going?"
"Hehe follow me!"
"Okay baby!!"

N took me to where all the kids were!

"Alrighty campers let's shout for the lunch ladies to know where ready!! You all are gonna repeat after me! Here's how it goes!! Lunch ladies, lunch ladies!"
"Lunch ladies lunch ladies!"
"Please open the door!"
"I don't think they heard you guys! Let's do it again but louder!!!!"

N was having a blast! I enjoyed the little song he made up! The lunch ladies opened the door when they got done. I can tell this was gonna be a summer I get a headache!!
We all headed inside and the kids got there lunches. Me and N ate a pizza together! It was really good!! It extra oil and cheese with stuffed crust!!! It was so good! Satisfied a craving! Lily was sitting with us eating her lunch. She had sweet and sour chicken! That's good also! N gave her a piece of pizza and she had a grin from ear to ear!
It was 4:30! We had lunch a little late but oh well tomorrow lunch will be at 12:00 so a more reliable time. N got up when he seen all kids lunch trays were cleaned up!

"Alright campers! Your cabin leaders will be with you to go play Volleyball or something else! You all will report to your cabins at 7:30 to shower and get cleaned up for tomorrow!! Cabin leaders will be the deciders on when you go to bed! Although I recommend you all going to bed at 8:40 since we're waking up at 6:48 in the morning!!"

They all got excited and followed there leaders outside to play!

"N today wasn't to bad!"
"For your first time being at a camp you did pretty good! Come on will go to the cabin now and get cleaned up! Tomorrows gonna be a long day!!" N told me giggling

Me and N held hands walking up to our cabin! When we got inside I was looking at tomorrows plans and events! Archery was tomorrow!!!!!!! I was really excited for that!
N came out of the bathroom with his towel on. And before I knew it I pinned down. N kissed me passionately.

"I love you honey!" N said laying down beside me
"I love you more Darling!!"

Sorry for late update!! Anyways heres the first day!! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!! 😂😆