EASTER SPECIAL!! ~SMUT~

Here y'all go!! 😁 Hope you enjoy!!! Im giving you guys this chapter as a early Easter day gift! 😁😁 Although some of you might not see until Easter morning but thats okay!

Eve's POV:
Me and N were painting what he called "Easter eggs". When I was at the huge mansion we never celebrated Easter! Now we did celebrate and decorate for Christmas! That was a Holiday I looked forward to! See all the lights and beautiful things.
Me and N would make beautiful designs on the eggs! Well mostly him.. I never painted a egg before!! He already had 10 done while I was still on my 2ed one! They were little ceramic ones that had a plug on the bottom! When they were dry N would put one dollar or ten dollars in them.

"N my eggs look horrible!!"

"Hey I like them! There beautiful!!"

"You really think so?"

"Yes! Your new at this and to be honest your doing better then me when I first did this!!"

I giggled when he said that! How could he be bad at this? He was amazing!! Lily came in from outside.

"WHERE PAINTING EGGS!!!"

"Yes Lily! Yours is right there for ya!"

"Thanks dad and mom!"

Me and him both smiled and got back to painting!

*Not even 3 minutes later*

N's POV:
Lily was a mess! She had paint everywhere. It was in her hair!!!! How did she get it in her hair?! It was in a bun that Eve put in her hair! She would need a bath before her friends come over for the egg hunt.
Im still surprised that Eve has no idea what Easter is! Its such a fun holiday!! Although then again the Angel Drones had to be perfect. They had training like everyday. She really didn't have anytime to have fun like we did. Now she did have the night off like the rest of us!! That was really the only time me and her got to talk!
Eve is such a sweet lady. I'm glad shes Lily's mom. At least I know she has a good mentor and a good person to look up too! No offense but Eves better then the other girls in town...

"N LOOK! I GOT ONE TO LOOK PRETTY! BY ADDING GLITTER!!!!!"

"I see Darling!! Man I never thought I'd see you so happy over a egg!" I said laughing

"Mommy I wanna see!!"

"Oooooo I love it momma!!!"

Eve was so happy! She used glitter on the 3rd one!! Eve was adorable.

*A few hours later*

We had all the eggs done and they were ready to be filled! I decided to chage it up a little this year. I put money and candy in them! So you had more of a variety of things! V and S was bring the candy and they would be here in a few minutes. Eve was excited to see her friends.
S and Eve got along like sisters and Eve and V well... V is teaching everything about me. Like what im scared of, things I like, and everything else. I am scared! I filled about 20 of them with ones and tens the other 60 would be filled with candy. I had Lily and Eve go out and hide the 20 now while I got started on making snacks for all the little kids. A little nickname they gave me was the Awesome Snacks Dad. I have no idea where they got that from.
Eve came back inside and helped me fill little baggies with chocolate covered pretzels and other things. Basically a Easter trail mix bag. Eve made some of her delicious Oil Tea that she learned back at the mansion. It was amazing! She put it inside the fridge so it will stay cold. We started preparing the Easter Dinner my favorite part!

*Knock Knock*

"Oh that must be V and S! I'll go get the door honey!"

"Okay love!"