👀 minchan

Once upon a time, in a bustling city, Bangchan, a successful and charismatic CEO, had a trusted and dedicated secretary named Lee Know. They had been working together for several years, forming a strong bond based on trust and mutual respect.

One sunny afternoon, as Lee Know was diligently working at his desk, he couldn't help but notice the flirtatious behavior of his workmate, Jisung. Jisung, a charming and outgoing colleague, seemed to be making more than just friendly advances towards Lee Know. This didn't go unnoticed by Bangchan, who had been observing the situation from his office.

Feeling a pang of jealousy, Bangchan decided to call Lee Know into his office. As Lee Know entered, he could sense the tension in the air. Bangchan's usually composed demeanor seemed slightly disturbed.

"Lee Know, have a seat," Bangchan said, gesturing towards the chair opposite his desk.

Confused, Lee Know sat down, his mind racing with thoughts about what could have prompted this sudden meeting. "Is there something wrong, sir?" he asked hesitantly.

Bangchan sighed, his gaze fixed on his desk. "I noticed the way Jisung has been acting around you, and it made me...jealous," he admitted, his voice laced with vulnerability.

Lee Know's eyes widened in surprise. "Jealous? But why, sir? We're just colleagues."

Bangchan looked up, his eyes meeting Lee Know's. "Because you mean more to me than just a colleague, Lee Know. You're my friend, my confidant, and...something more."

Lee Know's heart skipped a beat as he tried to comprehend Bangchan's words. "Sir, are you saying...you have feelings for me?"

Bangchan nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Yes, Lee Know. I realized that seeing someone else flirt with you made me realize how much I care about you. I don't want to lose you."

Overwhelmed by the unexpected confession, Lee Know's face broke into a radiant smile. "Sir, I...I feel the same way. I've been harboring feelings for you as well."

With a sense of relief and joy, Bangchan leaned across the desk, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a tender and passionate kiss, sealing their newfound love.

From that day forward, Bangchan and Lee Know's relationship blossomed. They navigated the challenges of their professional lives while cherishing the love they had found in each other. Their office romance became the talk of the town, but they paid no heed to the gossip, knowing that their love was stronger than any judgment.

Bangchan, the confident and assertive CEO, found solace in Lee Know's unwavering support and dedication. And Lee Know, the diligent and trustworthy secretary, discovered a love that surpassed their professional roles.

Together, they built a love story that defied societal norms, proving that true love could be found in the most unexpected places. Their dialogue-driven relationship flourished, filled with love, trust, and a passion that burned brighter with each passing day. The judgement they faced wasn't a problem as long as they we're together they we're always more than alright.

Within years, the company grew bigger by the years passing by and the company was known by lee know's and bangchan's relationship and people was actually supporting them, showering them with alot of support, even jisung himself as he found someone new, Hyunjin.

Together, lee know and bangchan's love for each other grew stronger by the time passing and eventually ended up getting married and had 3 cats, named soonie, doongie, dori, and doongie and they lived happily ever after.