safe trip. || ten.

Start from the beginning

It was Hermione and Ron.

I went over to them and the greeted me with a smile. We were just chatting about this and that while Ronald was showing off a scarf that he had got.

We were soon joined by Nora, who said that she was just at Bold Brew. She also mentioned that Malfoy caused some kind of scene there. Looks like he wasn't lying when he said he would eat there for the rest of his life.

Speaking of the devil, yet another person joined the party. It was ,if you haven't guessed by now, Malfoy.

He kept blabbering shit I did not care to listen to.

When I did tune in was when he suddenly starting levitating resulting in him screaming for his life, making me laugh. That was for sure a sight to see.

Turns out that it was because of Harry with his invisibility cloak.

We joked around for a few more before deciding to get some butterbeer. All the others, namely Cyno, Carla, Iris, Olivia, Tighnari, Kaveh and Alhaitham, joined us.

"Is it alcoholic?" I heard Iris question which Olivia replied with a no.

"Does it taste good?" Iris questioned once again but this time, Nora answered.

" Just look at Ainsley. She looks drunk af. "

Now, all eyes were on me. I felt a lil stiff. They don't call me Anxious Ainsley for no reason.

"Then it must be good." Said Iris before taking a sip.

"Huh?" A lot of them were confused at the past two statements.

I heard Carla sigh before starting her explanation.

"Basically, this kid right here is so weird that she starts acting weird when she consumes something that satisfies her taste buds. Oh and she starts dancing like a stripper sometimes."

Everyone nodded understandingly before they went back with their chitchats.

I looked at Nora beside me and asked her about what happened at Bold Brew with the whole Malfoy thing. Olivia, Kaveh and Carla immediately got closer to Nora and I at the sound of drama.

"Okay so I went there and was just talking to Edward and Lindsey when he started bad-mouthing the food. He even called my sister a mudblood." She explained.

The three of us just looked at her confusedly.

"Didn't you say that he loved the food there?" Kaveh asked looking at me.

"Well that was what dude said." I shrugged.

Now it was Nora's turn to be confused. Liv noticed it in her face and spoke,

"Draco and her went to Bold Brew a few days ago. Apparently, he seemed to really love the food and even said that he could keep eating it for the rest of his life or some. "

"He probably wanted to gain your attention, desperate ass mf. " I let out sipping my butterbeer.

"Whatver- wait. Since when were you two close enough to get dinner together. " Nora frowned at the new information that she learnt.

Look up in the sky.

Is it a bird? Or is it a plane?

Nope, it's my nervousness raising because I just said something that Nora wasn't supposed to know.

" Uh, I just wanted to ask him abou his father's hair care. He's got great hair you know..." I lied.

"Okay, I guess?" Anyone could say that she wasn't buying it but wtvr.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

"So you will be back on the 7th?" Kaveh inquired.

It was the 5th of January '24 and I was leaving to my parents' home for a personal issue. Which is a lie ofc, I'm actually going to get Cyno's book.

I retrieved Tighnari's present when I went home for Christmas but Cyno's novel took some time to get delivered.

"That's right." I told my friends.

Then we talked about some other things for a bit before deciding to return. I had to get ready to leave after all.

Just before I was about to go, I heard a voice which was like music to my ears. (RJ: Cheesy.)

"Have a safe trip." Cyno muttered. I smiled at him before thanking him.

I returned around and left, blushing a bit thinking about how hot he sounded.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Day by day, my writing sucks even more.
-RJ <3

(word count: 1208)