Make Me Watch (G!P Chaeyoung)

•Mina decides to tease her alpha with a little seduction for Halloween.

Omegaverse ~Alpha Chaeyoung~

Make Me Watch

It was hot for the weekend before Halloween, even for Seoul. Chaeyoung's band pumped out a couple of new songs before transitioning to their final hit.

Tonight's concert was one of the last of her tour before she takes a well-deserved vacation with Mina. Chaeyoung wished her babe was somewhere in the throngs of people in the audience or backstage, waiting for her after the performance, after which they planned to head out to an early Halloween party. Even when Chaeyoung pouted, Mina insisted she was needed at home. So, when she blows this place, it would be a rush of sweaty bodies pushing against her causing her to snarl and bare her teeth if need be and get home and change out of her clothes to meet with her friends at The Rendezvous. Their favorite bar, a hole in the wall to drink, dance, and tear the joint up. Where they first met and also their second anniversary of the first time they fucked.

Mina blushed at the term but slowly got used to how she communicated. Rough, demanding, and needing the one soul who could tame the wild beast that lived inside of her.

That was Mina.

The shy, reserved woman, but now with her success, made Mina free to explore whatever this beautiful creature wanted. Chaeyoung needed to give Mina everything she desired. She owed Mina her life.

The lights kept her from seeing out into the crowds of admiring fans, but not the stink of omega and alpha pheromones, laying several pairs of thongs and bras at her feet, all in an invitation to bed her. She would have jumped a couple of girls before she even got to her limo in her past.

Not anymore. Nobody could lay claim to her body and soul, which she gave willingly to Mina.

It seems so long ago, the first time she felt safe enough to show Mina the dark side she sometimes kept buried; however, now, Mina was more than willing to go along with anything and grew to take care of Chaeyoung's needs like no other woman before. It would always be Mina, as she finishes with a flurry of well-timed reverberating beats with Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon signaled this was their last song, and it was her favorite. The crowd had started to chant over and over for her hit, and they started belting out the lyrics with her. The show ended with one ovation and two more songs before she handed her guitar over to their crew member and ran behind Jeongyeon.

"Hey, just to let you know, I'm on my way back to pick up Mina," Chaeyoung yelled into Jeongyeon's ear. Jeongyeon motioned, she couldn't hear her as the crowd was still chanting for them to come back to the stage, and Chaeyoung had to dodge away from a few girls trying to grab onto her. Bodyguards held them from advancing their way towards her and her band, but one did manage to push a wad of paper in her hand. They entered the covered parking structure as the heels of boots echoed against the cold concrete;

Chaeyoung, out of habit, opened the note in her hand.

"Check this out, Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon slowed from ahead of her and read the note. "Fuck me," Chaeyoung drawled.

The comment was for appearance's sake. A bad habit Chaeyoung had of showing off to Jeongyeon. A bad habit that she needed to break. Chaeyoung was still high off the adoration from the women wanting her. But this picture was downright filthy. She just had to share. But never to Mina. It had a name, number scrawled over her photograph. Naked, of course, a girl flashing her dripping wet and shaved pussy for her.

"You want her. She's yours, Jeongyeon."

"Hell, nah. Nayeon would have my hide. You'd better toss that yourself."