New Gangsters in Town

“You’re a bit late"  Voss said

“We’re sorry sir" Gabe and Matt replied in chorus

“It’s fine. So, you ready for your first delivery?”

Gabe cleared his throat and answered “Yes boss!”

“Take this. The client address is in the envelope I gave you yesterday. I hope you didn’t forget it”
Voss gave them a briefcase.

“We didn’t forget it. So, we just have to deliver this to someone?” Matt replied.
Voss chuckled    “Of course not! You’ll collect something in return. Cash!”

“Sorry to ask boss. What’s in the briefcase?”  Gabe asked.

“Jeez dude!” Matt whispered loudly.

“Oh it’s fine Matt. You both need to know. You see, we give the needy and sick some pills. Some would call it motivation”.  Voss informed with a sinister smile.

“You guys should go with Ghost and Sniper, they’re waiting for you outside. I believe you do identify real cash. Also, feel free to call me Voss".  Voss added before the duo left.

“Please enter the Jeep”.   Ghost instructed.

They arrived at the client’s place seventeen minutes later.

“Ah! Looks like our supplies has arrived”  A bald man smoking tobacco informed his bodyguards as soon as he sighted a black jeep outside his gate.

“Please, we ask of Mr. Ja-son Gibbon”  Gabe told  the security at the gate as he read the name on the paper.

“Please, why do you seek him?”  the security replied.

“From Mr. Voss McGrath. We’re here to supply    something.

The security opened the gate allowing the  duo and Voss’s men to enter.

“Please, sit. I’m Jason Gibbon. Voss sent you here right?”

“Yes sir. We were asked to give you this briefcase”. Matt answered.

“Good. He told me on the phone he’s sending  recruits. Here’s your part".
Jason handed a briefcase to Matt. Matt opened it and the duo started salivating as they saw the cash in the box.

“Complete as you see it. Check it if you want”.  Jason continued.

The duo checked and confirmed that the money is real.

“Thank you sir. We’re taking our leave now”.  Gabe said.

The duo left alongside Ghost and Sniper and headed to Voss’s place.

The boys arrived at Voss’s place to give feedback and collect their pay.

“How was it?”    Voss asked.

“Wow! I can do this all day. It was easy”.  Matt answered.

“I’m glad you like your first assignment”.   Voss continued.

“Take this. It’s twenty grand each for both of you!”  Voss announced.

“What! Mr. Voss this is too much. It would take me years to save this. Thank you so much sir. We really appreciate."   Gabe happily replied.
“Don't worry! You’ll be seeing more of this job. There are some special deals you haven’t dealt with haha. But, listen, I’m not assuring you that other days will be as easy as this one. I only  gave you a secured deal with a trusted partner. I allowed Ghost and Sniper to follow you, just incase anything happens”    Voss added.