Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Please, it's not my fault"

"It was and your going to pay for it" she says smirking as she gets closer and I back up even more until I can't anymore

"Please"

"Please don't"

"Rosie"

"It wasn't my fault promise"

"Rosie"

"Please dont hurt me"

"Rosie!" I'm awake now and a sobbing mess, it was all a dream. Now I'm back to reality. A few seconds ago I was lying on my bed having a nightmare. Now I'm being held by Katie who's trying to stop me from crying and whispering things into my ear.

All of a sudden I feel sickness running up my throat, I quickly throw myself up from Katie's knee and run to the bathroom. Hunching over the toilet as I throw the seat up, I let it all out. Not even 10 seconds later I can feel someone behind me holding my hair up and rubbing my back.

I can vaguely hear someone asking for a bottle of water for me. Once I've finished emptying my bowels out into the toilet I lean back as someone holds out a towel for me to wipe my mouth with.

Eventually with the help of Leah, Katie, Beth and Viv I am back in bed, still crying slightly, sat with my back against the headboard, all of the girls sat on my bed around me.

"Im sorry for waking you up" I say quietly in between sniffles

"Don't be sorry Ro" Leah says her eyes softening

"I know I should've told you about them but I didn't want you to think I was a burden. And then all the voices in my head have been telling me things but I didn't want to tell you, so I just shut myself away" I say as I start crying harder, Viv who was the closest to me pulls me in to comfort me.

"Its ok Ro, don't ever think that we don't care about you" Beth says from next to me

"C'mon, I think we all better go back to sleep now Ro" Leah says checking the time on my phone on my bedside table

"OK, but can someone stay" I say as they all begin to stand up, I see Katie telling them that they can go and that she'll stay with me.

Soon enough I'm snuggled under the covers with Katie next to me, her arms wrapped tightly around me. I find it hard to fall asleep after what just happened but with Katie whispering things into my ear, I soon fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I let out a groan and shoved my face back into Katie to see if I could get some more sleep before she forced me to get up. I can feel her laughing slightly.

"Morning Ro" she says moving the hair from in front of my face

"Mmmmm morning" I say still trying to get back to sleep

"No, I think you need to get up now Ro" She says stifling a laugh

"Why what time is it?" I ask still not opening my eyes

"It's just gone 11" She says as my eyes shoot open

"What" I say sitting up "why didn't you wake me up we have training today" I say panicking trying to get myself untangled from the duvet, as Katie just sits there "why are you just sitting there we're late" I say struggling to get out from under the covers

"Ro, relax Leah's told Jonas that me and you aren't going to be at training today because of last night, she didn't tell him the reason she just told him that we weren't going to be there" She says pulling me back into bed with her.

"Oh ok" I say getting back into bed

After a long morning cuddled up in bed with Katie, we eventually made our way downstairs to the living room, where we spent a while watching whatever was on the TV until Katie spoke up.

"What would you think about going to see my family with me once the seasons finished?" She says turning to look at me

"I mean, yeah, if you want me to" I say smiling at her

"Great, my mums been dying to meet you, and the rest of my family" She says laughing and pulling out her laptop from the coffee table. Logging onto it she goes on google to book the flights.

"So my mum said that she and Lauryn would pick us up from the airport so we don't need a transfer, do you mind staying in my room with me at my mums"

"No, course not" I say as we look at the flights, we eventually decide just to go with some basic jet2 ones, luckily they were 2 seats next to each other on both sides so we didn't have to worry about anyone sitting next to us

"I call dibs on the window seat" I say as she goes on to choose our seats to make sure we are sat next to each other.

"Yeah, alright then" She says laughing at my enthusiasm, just for a window seat.