"you wanna go first or should I?" she said with a mug now on her face. he waved his hand in the sky for her to go first.

she let out a huff and looked into the sky before looking back down. "I wanna start by apologizing. I should have told you about my sexuality and that it was macy that turned me out. I didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings but I just didn't know how you would react." she said playing with her fingers.

"I felt like if you found out you would ice out macy, even though now thinking about it now it is so out of you chracter to even do that especially with how close the both of you were." she said shaking her head.

"I do want to say macy wanted to come out about us since the beginning but I kept telling her no because I wasn't ready. so if your not over the situation please forgive her and be back on good terms with her because she wanted to be real from the beginning." she vouched and ny nodded.

"now as for the desiree situation I know I was wrong for pressing her that hard and I was wrong for making a bad judgment call but her putting her hands on me is so dead. I know you like her or whatever but ion think I could ever be cool with her." she shook her head in disguest.

"ion know how long that is going to last and i'm not being a hater and I wish yall the best but I personally have no intrest in attempting to get to know her or be cool with her. i'll keep it cute and classy but all that buddy buddy shit is dead." she shrugged.

"thats fine I dont blame you for not wanting to be around her and I hope that you will change your opinion later on because she really is going through a lot and doesn't act like that on the usual." ny said and she nodded.

"I'm not mad about the whole macy thing and to be real I was never truly mad at yall more so disappointed in myself because I felt like yall didn't trust me enough to tell me but trusted a bitch who yall barely knew with it." he said and she nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"gimme a hug." nylon said standing from his seat.

she smiled standing to her feet walking into his arms. she was so happy there were back on good terms through everthing he was her bestfirend and them being on bad terms mad it seem like they would never be cool again. which she hates.

"now who the fuck is them people downstairs and where pops at?" he asked as she got back comfortable in her bed.

"thats his girlfriend family they live her now and shit. they cool and all but I just feel like they are an infection on the vide daddy built here. they don't fit in here so they are changing the envioment so it fits them." she rolled her eyes picking up her firestick remote.

"munchie told me he moving in with you when you get your spot and he told daddy too. daddy was mad about it but once munchie told him why he understood and promised them not living together anymore wasnt going to affect their relationship." she said makng ny nod.

he really didnt care weather or not his father approved of him moving because it wasnt his place to tell him to stay somewhere he didn't feel comfortable. plus he knew his father was always going to allow his kids to go to a place they feel as though they can flourish in.

after talking for a little more and catching up ny left her room and began looking around for his dad. he went back into the kitchen seeing all of who he was guessing his girlfriends kids in the kitchen eating.

the food didn't look appetizing so he accidentally scrunched up his face. not on purpose or to be funny but the food genuinly looked nasty.

"why you looking at it like that." a lady standing in the kitchen said mugging ny. he rolled his eyes and looked past her seeing his father on the back porch smoking a cigar.