Beomgyu - First times: toys

Začít od začátku

"Mmm..." Beomgyu let's out a sweet whine, slightly flinching from the cold touch while squirming in his seat, stopping jeongin from taking another bite mid way.

Heeseung squeezes this time causing the older to let out a breathy kinda-sounding-like-moan, while the latter looks at him, cheeks slightly red. 

"Don't do that~... kinda tickles..." 

Jimin wished that he didn't drink water, because now it's falling from his mouth, while he's desperately trying to not jump across the table and have his hands all over the older's body.

Heeseung's eyes which were at his hand placed on the petite waist, now meets with the brunette's eyes, pulling away quickly seeing that slight lip bite.

He gulps, taking his glass in his hands. He hates that he's bi. 

Heeseung takes a sip calming down the heat in his throat. "Definitely a bottom." he mumbles under his breath. 

Jeongin clears his throat sensing heeseung, jimin and himself's tension. "So, beomgyu... why don't you try something now that you're finally in college?" 

Beomgyu pouts, showcasing his plump lips, which makes the others control themselves. 'Stop it. He's our friend.' they all think. 

"What should I do?" Beomgyu huffs. "Toys? Why don't you try that?" Jimin Wiggles his eyebrows. 

"What am I? A kid?" beomgyu scoffs before bowing to the waiter for the pastry. 

"Not those toys, dumbass." Jeongin butts in. Beomgyu signals to continue, eating his pastry.

"Sex toys." Jimin's smile grows wider. "Bro, you're so creepy. Pervert." Heeseung gags.

"What? What are sex toys?" Beomgyu shows interest.

"There are many of them, actually. Toys that are used to experience sexual pleasure. Some for couples and some you can use by yourself." Jeongin smirks at the last part.

Beomgyu nods slowly thinking. "Fuck it. Let us order it." Heeseung takes beomgyu's phone from the table and the other join him. 

"What! G-Guys! I think I need some time!" Beomgyu yells trying to take his phone from heeseung. 

"You know you want it." Heeseung smirks putting the phone away from him. Beomgyu sits back being grumpy, knowing heeseung's correct.

A few minutes of giggles, and then heeseung hands back his phone. "What did y'all order?" Beomgyu asks, scowling.

"Oh, nothing much since you're a newbie, and we don't know what bottoms like." Jimin mutters the last part, only heeseung and jeongin hearing it.

"What? Did you say something?" Beomgyu leans on the table, finishing his pastry. "Ah, no no!"

"We ordered a dildo with a vibrator, lube and nipple clamps. That's all." Jeongin shruggs.

"What's a dildo? And what do you mean 'nipple clamps'?" The brunette coughs nervously. 

"You'll know when you get them." Heeseung smiles. Beomgyu bites his lip thinking.

"Does it f-feel good?" he lets out. "Oh, it feels marvellous! The moment when you feel your high, it feels like heat building inside your stomach and when you let it all out, it's the best feeling ever." Jimin Wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh..." is all beomgyu says. It becomes silent for a minute. "What are you thinking about now, gyu?" Jeongin rests his head on the table, looking at the latter.