A low murmur passed through his mind, and Allen was in a daze for a moment. When he came to his senses again, he had already thrown himself into Mo Chen's arms.

Mo Chen teased with a smile, and naturally raised his hand to touch the side of the man's face, rubbing the soft cheek flesh with his fingertips, "Can't help it anymore?"

"……Um."

"Can't get hard?"

Allen held up Mo Chen and used the hot heat from his crotch to press against Mo Chen's lower abdomen, "It can be hard, but it's hard!"

Mo Chen chuckled softly and put his arms around the man's shoulders, "Then just carry me to the bed and let me see if you can do it."

It turns out that men are good at it.

Especially when Mo Chen was in the doggy position with his back to him, the dog was so crazy that it nearly broke his waist. After a few times, Mo Chen commented, "No."

What's the point of playing with only two cunts? There are other places under him that can accept men's desires.

Allen swallowed, and at the same time timid and brave, he tried to conjure tentacles.

Mo Chen was satisfied, felt so happy, and then passed out.

When I woke up, I saw the world of gods in a state of chaos.

The new god suddenly appeared, and the clever evil god realized that he was the 'true god' who claimed to be invincible. He pointed at Mo Chen and shouted loudly, which immediately attracted many unkind looks.

Mo Chen glanced around and rolled up his sleeves silently.

A single-versus-group melee broke out. The situation was clear from beginning to end, and there was no suspense. Mo Chen beat them all unilaterally.

The evil gods knelt down and begged for mercy, crying bitterly, but they still could not stop Mo Chen from crushing the godhead they had worked so hard to create into flying dust.

Not plundered, not absorbed, but crushed like garbage!

They dared not speak out in anger, but huddled together and shivered, fearing that the 'true god' would be displeased and trample them under his feet and crush them.

Wow wow wow, so scary, how, why is it so strong.

It's more terrifying than the God of Light and the God of Darkness before, and it can't be defeated at all.

The Godhead is the lifeblood of God and the source of God’s eternal existence. If the Godhead is broken, they will be short-lived and will sooner or later dissipate between heaven and earth.

Sadness and desolation came to my heart.

In the past, they hated the God of Darkness and the God of Light. These two monsters each accounted for half of the world. They could only survive in the corner and were deeply oppressed. Now think about it, it was because they did not know good and bad, and did not know the blessings in the midst of blessings. No matter how cruel those two guys were, they didn't just beat them up and crush them into pieces without saying a word.

But from Mo Chen's perspective, this is completely different.

Since it came up due to an 'accident', we should quickly deal with this group of crooked melons and split dates before the physical body dissipates, so as not to continue to affect the order and balance like a poisonous insect.

He contacts world consciousness.

It definitely knows where to hide the things it pinches with its own hands.