The tone was one of reluctance and, most importantly, doubt.

Mo Chen knew that the essence of all this was not the expulsion and suppression of degenerates by major sects, nor the elemental riots caused by the stupid battles of evil gods, but the abnormal relationship of faith that created black and white in people's minds. paranoid ideas.

In Mo Chen's view, these people who realize something is wrong are all precious awakened people. With a little guidance, they will definitely become the most useful weapon in his hand and the sharpest sword to break abnormal beliefs.

When the ideas in people's hearts change, no longer extreme, and they accept the world as it is, the world will take on a new look. At the same time, the 'pure faith' needed by evil gods, large or small, cannot be sustained, their power is weakened, and Mo Chen It’s also easy to cook.

Kill multiple birds with one stone.

When Mo Chen left, the gathering place had a completely new look.

Hundreds of fallen people who had regained consciousness, were lifted or held in their arms and reappeared in the sun with the help of their companions. Their bodies were extremely frail, but their eyes, like those of their fellow survivors, burst out with a firm and blazing light, following the ink. The departing figure of the dust.

Mo Chen appeared for the second time, bringing a batch of improved grain varieties and medicines. People who were getting healthier expressed their gratitude for Mo Chen's kindness and asked him about his beliefs.

Mo Chen's words were not shocking, and he blurted out, "I have no faith." He paused and added, "If you insist on saying that I 'believe' in any god, the only one is the true God."

Everyone's violently shaken spirits gradually calmed down. Hey, how could there be someone in this world who has no faith in gods? It was really a joke, and they were scared to death.

They have never heard of the name of the true God, and they do not know what blessings will come from believing in Him.

Mo Chen fell into deep thought.

The true God is the source of all things. Regardless of whether all things believe in it or not, and whether they are aware of it or not, He always exists. His existence itself is a blessing and nourishment to the world. He does not need any believers, nor does he need the so-called "power of faith". What oracular teachings.

But this world has its own special circumstances.

Mo Chen couldn't take too big a step. He thought for a while, and if he insisted on giving something, then let's give them a little bit of the shock of the collective communist philosophy.

The fallen had previously had mixed beliefs, but now they have woken up. In daily life, friction and disputes due to different beliefs are inevitable. Let them first learn to "be independent in their beliefs and coexist peacefully with others." Mo Chen started writing now and waved a few dogmas at random. The core meaning could be summarized simply as five: "Mutual respect, mutual non-aggression, mutual non-interference, equality and mutual benefit, and peaceful coexistence." But Mo Chen took a little effort. The moment the essence of the book was expounded in pen and ink and handed over to everyone, the prototype of the 'True God's Doctrine' of later generations was born.

If people find a treasure, they regard it as a guide.

Appearing for the third time, Mo Chen brought people from the Dark Holy See and ordered everyone to hide the True God Religion in advance so that he could use the Holy See's resources for free.

The plan was progressing in an orderly manner, Mo Chen was brainwashing both sides, and the Holy See and the 'Degenerates' gradually became one and enjoyed themselves. The only one who was unhappy was the God of Darkness. At that moment, He took the opportunity to drag Mo Chen into the prayer room, Jiang Jiang Niang Niang, hoping that the hateful little believer would realize his mistake and repent to him.