But let's wake up from this dream shall we?

Throughout her recovery, Bojan stood by Bella's side, offering a comforting presence and reminding her of her worth. Their bond grew stronger as they faced this challenging journey together. The experience taught them the importance of resilience, compassion, and the power of love in overcoming adversity.
In the end, Bella emerged from this dark chapter with newfound strength and a deeper appreciation for the genuine connections in her life. Bojan and Bella's love story became a testament to the power of standing up against hurtful words and supporting one another through the toughest of times.
But let's wake up from this dream shall we !
Bella's pov
It was 15 August so one week after London and Bojan was finally coming back to Slovenia I was here but he had some gigs in Ireland he invited me to come but I decided as much as I wanted to be with him I really missed Mia. I had so much to tell her . And when Bojan will come I will go and meet his family I was stressed but happy i knew how close he was to his family. Me and my family on the other side were not close I was an only child and we had that think calling each other just for Christmas and even that conversation was not longer than 4min . I always wanted that relationship like that I could tell them everything but I think that they would not care a bit . it was like that since I was 18 like they were waiting for the day they could say bye don't come back. I am so glad that Mia's mom is the nicest person on earth her husband died when Mia was 2 so she raised her alone but she did an amazing job. She took me as her own daughter and even when me and Mia moved we have contacts every day and se each other almost every week.
On a call with Bojan (A/N for some weird reason Wattpad doesn't let me put only one part on the right side so sorry if it is confusing)
"So when are you coming ?"
" our flight is 4.3 h to Ljubljana "
"That around 4-5 hours " I said sad
" I know I know but then we will spend every moment together "
" I miss you "
" i miss you too baby "
" are you excited to meet my family tonight?"
" ye but I am kinda scared what if they don't like me what if" I was interacted by Bojan
" ej ej ej what is there to not like "
"O" I said when I remember
" what "
" you will meet Kristina ( Mia's mom) tomorrow if you are free "
" now I am nervous " he said laughing
" you should be " i said with my followed evil laughter
" ej that is not calming me down " he said trying to sound offended
"She will love you she is lovely person like you"
We talk a bit and then ended the call.
" that took you long enough " Mia said
" I was just talking with Bojan" I said and smile
" oooo when is he coming?"  She asked
"  at around 5 o'clock why?" I said
" are you going to pick all guys up?" She asked suspiciously .
" no just Bojan ,Jan and Kris again why so many questions?"
" can I come with you?" She asked excited
" okay but why ?"
" noting just wanna go with you" I could see she kinda blushed.
" is it jan " I asked like mom knowing something is up with her child.
" Jan... umm yes" she kinda said day dreaming
" okey I said" giggling at her
Hours went by so slow I could stop thinking about Bojan to be in his warm hug to meet his soft lips again I could Wait even to see other boys again we all became really close through all that. And that I will meet his family of course i overthink everything but it was finally time to go to the airport .
" come on let's go " I yelled to Mia's room
" I am coming and we still have time " said Mia annoyed
" yes but what if the plane is there faster ?"
" you know that is not likely to happen right " she said laughing at my overthinking . I kinda knew that is true but still what if that one in million happened right now.
" ye ye my rules you wanted to come remember?"
" yes now we can go" she said.
We blasted music whole ride it was not too long but not too short so we had some fun .We came to the airport around 4 o'clock so still one hour
" let me get you something to drink ?" Mia asked
" I knew you will be good for something " I said laughing at her.
We killed some time of in at this cute cafe and then went around some shops we didn't buy a single thing prices are crazy at airports.
I couldn't hold my happiness when flights from Ireland was announced.

A/N

Hi something different for this chapter it. Is more filter chapter. As a Slovenian I could say that Slovenian airports suck but it was good for story and I don't have an idea how long flights would be so sorry for that tooo. I think next chapter would be more interesting but drama is more starting in chapter after . Please all thanks to Slovenia for 2 work days of so I can write more and happy Halloween to anyone that is celebrating bye bye 👋
Words 918