Plane and sleeping beauty

He was wearing a gray tracksuit with a black hoodie our eyes met i felt like i felt someth ...NO whats wrong with me. I quickly looked away. I was awkward at first.

"Hi" he said .

"Hi" i said back blushing a bit. He sat next to me.

"My name is Bojan" he said smiling.

"I am Bella, Bella Cortez"I said smiling back

"Cvjetićanin" he added.

"Oo so you two don't know each other?" said jan confused.

"We know somehow" we both state together.

"That's too confusing for 7am i will go sleep" said Jan stil confused af.

We both laugh Bojan smile was the most beautiful smile ... wtf am i thinking.

Bojan's pov

I felt so down when we meet so hug was really helping me even tho she probably didn't know that.

Jan fell asleep quickly as you can probably imagine. So it was just the two of us for 2 hours and 20 minutes.

"So what is leading you to london" i asked.

" so like i needed to go away for all the stuff and problems " she said "been there"

i kinda felt that was not what she wanted to talk

"so what do you do for a living" Bella asked.

"I graduated from the Faculty of Sociology but i am actually in a band i do music for life " i said, honestly trying to impress her don't know why.

" o that's great what's name of your band " she said softly smiling.

"joker out"

"wow cool name , and i guess that sleeping beauty is your bandmate " she asked pointing at jan

"Yes" i said and we both started laughing.

"So you are not stalking me right?" she said sarcastically

"Yes i am .... , well no we are actually having a part of tour in london"

"Sick, for how long are you staying ?" she asked with the most beautiful smile .. no wtf am i thinking we just meet.

"um for three weeks"

"Me to !"she said exidet

"What's that ?" I asked when she pulled out notebook

"Umm, nothing" she said blushing a bitt okey she blushes alot

"Ok, I see,"i said while she wrote something down . God, I was curious, but I didn't want to be too intrusive.

We talked for the rest of the flight and then went different directions.

"By it was nice to meet you good luck on toure"

"By same and thank you" i said will sending her a soft smile

FUCK i forgot to ask her for a number .

Bella's pov

Bojan was so nice I haven't talk to guy like this in a while it was like we knew each other for a will. I just feel safe with him i was thinking when i remembered...

"FUCK FORGOT TO ASK HIM FOR A NUMBER!" i said to myself at least that's what i thought until i saw everybody around looking at me . Fuck.

author's note

Sorry for another short chapter, but... no, I can't promise it'll be longer, but it's longer than the 3rd one, so win for me. I hope you enjoy, please leave a comment with your feedback . XO By by