The "evil" of the evil god has nothing to do with evil, it is just a word to curse God.

The only belief in the human world is the God of Light. All other gods are called unpopular evil gods, and the followers who develop are all cults. Believing in the God of Darkness is the same thing.

Mo Chen called the fragment a monster and evil god in his heart. He did not mean to insult him, but simply felt that his state was unstable and he could not be regarded as a real god.

What happened tonight made Mo Chen wake up.

The fragments of this world are two complete pieces! It’s the God of Light and the God of Darkness! The fight was too fierce and they stuck together? !

"Wrong, wrong from the beginning!"

Mo Chen regretted it endlessly, covered his face with his hands, and his body sank.

When I came out of the water again, my hair was completely wet and was tied up in a lonely bun.

What on earth did he do during this time!

He first joined the Light Sect and took a lot of light power from the fragment, but he didn't give the fragment a shred of faith. Then he joined the Dark Church, and that was fine. He was actually brave enough to play the trick of a double agent, jumping between the two sects repeatedly.

He did not set up defenses against the fragment. The fragment must have seen another divine power in his body. The smelly dog had never been to other worlds and had not seen much. He would never have thought of the possibility that 'Mo Chen is a god'.

What will they think? !

Do you think he has converted to another god again?

Changing your beliefs in this world is no different from cheating, or even worse.

As for him.

He struck twice.

No wonder!

No wonder he never received the power of light again, no wonder the shards were keen on dragging him to the prayer room at night!

It turned out that he wanted him to repent in front of the statue.

Does he regret it?

He smashed the statue - just now, half an hour ago, the 'evidence of guilt' on the back of his hand didn't even have time to scab.

In a state of confusion, Mo Chen silently dunked a six for his previous operation.

With his understanding of the fragments, even if he split his legs 720 degrees, the fragments would still stay in place, silently waiting for him to turn around.

After soaking in the hot spring for a long time, my head felt a little dizzy.

Calm down, it's a small problem, it's just a misunderstanding, just explain it clearly when the time comes.

The first priority is to concentrate on prayer.

Mo Chen calmed down his emotions, put on holy and gorgeous robes, cast spells to dry his long hair, carefully braided it into neat and beautiful braids in front of the mirror, carefully tied the budding sacred flowers into hairpins, and touched the pink and white soles of his feet. On the ground, with transparent water drops still dripping from the white arches of her feet, she walked barefoot towards the prayer room.

He knelt solemnly in front of the statue, frowned, lowered his eyes, and opened and closed his lips.

"My beloved God, thank you for your constant presence, your constant care, and your secret blessing..."