It was fine for the first few days, but as time went on, Snake's appetite was obviously reduced, and he often looked out the window at the mountains and forests, and was no longer willing to pester him.

After several struggles in his heart, Chu Lianyang sent Snake into the forest and quietly followed White Snake. He watched Snake build a nest in this cave and live temporarily. After that, he came every day, brought food and drink, and spent the night in the cave.

Until this afternoon, he carried things up the mountain as usual. The things he had added to the cave in the past few days were still there, but his wife had disappeared.

All over the mountains and plains, without a trace.

When heavy raindrops fell, the sky was already dark. The man looked up at the sky blankly, the darkness was dark, where was his white lady? The spring rain is cold and cold. What if you sleep in the mud due to the low temperature and are injured and eaten by other beasts?

He can't stop.

"Lady!"

"Madam, where are you?!"

The rain soaked him from head to toe.

As time passed, White Snake was still nowhere to be found. A hole seemed to have been hollowed out in the fiery chest, and the shouts echoing in the forest were tinged with sadness.

Until I saw another figure in the forest.

He hurriedly ran over and saw who was coming, "Mo Chen?" He looked around but didn't see the guard, "Why are you here? It's so late and it's raining so hard. Why don't you hold an umbrella?"

"You didn't fight me either? You didn't go back to the manor to wash up and sleep, and you were still wandering around outside."

"I...I forgot to bring it with me when I went up the mountain today. I can't find Snake Snake. I'm going out. Forget it. Let's not talk about it for now. Let's go. I'll take you to find a place to hide from the rain." He took off his outer robe and covered it with his clothes. The top of Mo Chen's head, pulling Mo Chen to leave.

Mo Chen remained motionless.

"?Why don't you leave? Is your foot injured?"

Mo Chen's tone was sinister, "I have no legs, how can I walk?"

Chu Lianyang: "?"

By chance, a bolt of lightning struck across the sky, and the light split through the dark rain curtain.

The soaked white robe was stuck to Mo Chen's body, and two points of rose red and the outline of muscles could be vaguely seen. The lower part of the body that should have been the legs turned out to be a pure white snake tail!

Chu Lianyang: "!!!"

"Madam...?" The restrained hands found a place to rest, tightly holding Mo Chen's waist, and the palms kept rubbing the connection between the waist and the snake's tail, tears rolled down, "I thought I was crazy, I You thought I was crazy! After just one glance, I felt that this living person was also my wife..."

His friends all thought that he was so obsessed that he really regarded the snake as a woman, not a pet.

And indeed it is.

He read all kinds of strange novels and selfishly chose a name that no one else was allowed to call. He indulged in playing with the snake's tail and talked to himself about his snake lady every night before falling.

"Is today's dish good enough for a lady?"

"My wife's body has grown a bit bigger. I don't know when she will turn into a beautiful lady, accompanying me with her fragrant red sleeves."