Mo Chen: "..."

Sometimes he really wanted to open the dog man's head to see what he was thinking. Why would he lie and pretend to be sick in front of a doctor like him?

Drinking decoctions during the day and drinking water in the middle of the night is really satisfying.

I don’t know how long I’ve been sucking on my legs, and they feel faintly hot and numb.

Mo Chen reached out and touched it. His vagina was wet, but not much. It was the saliva left by Chi Qiong.

The glans is also a little sore. Damn it, are you being sucked on by a doggy man like a lollipop? !

Mo Chen was furious, "Didn't I let you drink it before going to bed?"

Chi Qiong was at a loss and muttered in a low voice, "Maybe I drank too little, so, the medicine was not effective enough."

Mo Chen: "..."

A big eye roll was thrown at Chi Qiong. Mo Chen stopped hugging him and turned over to sleep with his quilt rolled up. Before going to bed, he warned Chi Qiong, "If you attack again in the middle of the night, I will find a chain and tie you up in the yard as a guard dog!"

Chi Qiong pressed forward, "I'm willing to be a watchdog, Mo Mo, don't be angry..." He turned over, pushed aside the quilt in Mo Chen's arms, and put on his own head, "What kind of chain does Mo Mo like? I I’ll go out and buy it tomorrow.”

"Let's talk about it, go to bed quickly."

Chi Qiong immediately closed her eyes.

When Mo Chen's breathing stabilized, he opened his eyes secretly, and under the cold moonlight, traced the outline of Mo Chen's blurred face with his eyes. He gently thrust his head in and stole a kiss. He leaned against Mo Chen's big breasts and chest muscles, hugging them softly and warmly. Sleep with your waist and hips.

He likes to sleep half-lying in Mo Chen's arms.

Compared with the past days, Chiqiong's food, clothing, housing and transportation are very simple now, including coarse linen clothes that are convenient for work and not afraid of washing; freshly picked and cooked simple home-cooked side dishes; a small wooden house that is not big in space but enough to shelter from wind and rain; travel , all depends on the legs.

Chi Qiong learned a lot about herbal medicines from Mo Chen. He kept them all in mind on how to prepare and process them and what their medicinal properties were. His cooking skills have improved rapidly under Mo Chen's guidance, and his work has become more and more efficient.

Mo Chen looked at him with clear eyes from beginning to end, and never looked at him strangely because of the marks on his exposed skin. This made Chi Qiong feel more and more like a normal person and no longer shy about exposing his face to the sun. .

The trivial things in life are trivial, but good work will always be praised and rewarded. Those beautiful eyes are dyed with tenderness, wrapping him up, making him feel warm from body to heart, as if he is soaked in a pool of spring water. Something is eager to sprout and quickly grow into a towering tree, standing in the heart and supporting his vitality.

Autumn passes and winter comes.

Chi Qiong stuffed Mrs. Tang under the quilt and went out to clean up the snow in the courtyard. When she was washing up and preparing breakfast, she saw the face reflected in the bucket. She was stunned for a long time. The ladle dropped to the ground. He rolled up his sleeves to check and took a step. Turn around and rush back to the bedroom, overwhelmed with excitement.

He used his kung fu to drive away the cold air all over his body, took off his clothes and got into bed, hugged Mo Chen and kissed and licked him.

Mo Chen was woken up by being licked again, his mind still dazed, and his raised hand had already accurately covered the man's mouth, "What are you doing... sleepy..."