The doctor was silent for a long time.

In this martial arts world, there are two fragments, one is the protagonist and the other is the villain. The protagonist, Chu Lianyang, comes from a well-known family and is the only son of a martial arts leader. He is intelligent and studious by nature, and has excellent martial arts qualifications. He has had a smooth journey from childhood to adulthood. Even if he does not wander around in the martial arts world, he can rise to prominence in the court with his talents.

Most of the plot revolves around Chu Lianyang's anecdotes and adventures as he travels around the world. The only twists and turns he encounters in his life are Chi Qiong, a mad dog who is inexplicably hostile to him. He always seeks out him for several life-and-death duels throughout the year. The first dozens of times were draws, with both sides suffering losses. It was not until he was in his thirties that he finally won the fight and killed the mad dog with his sword.

The tip of the sword opened the evil ghost mask worn by the mad dog, revealing an unrecognizable face. He drew a portrait and searched for it in the rivers and lakes, trying to find out the true identity of the mad dog, but to no avail.

He collected all the corpses.

Chu Lianyang is well-informed and knows that some people are bad and have malicious intentions for no reason. He feels that mad dogs also fall into this category and will die, so he has no intention of pursuing them further.

Chu Lianyang was baffled by the mad dog's relentless pursuit, and Mo Chen couldn't understand the plot at first.

Until he saw Chi Qiong's face under the mask. If the small scars and horrific lines were erased, the facial features would be exactly the same as the portraits of Chu Lianyang he had collected.

He felt Chi Qiong's pulse again and used his divine pupil to examine his physical condition. He looked away after just one glance and couldn't bear to look again.

Chi Qiong is the half body of Chu Lianyang.

Their situation is the same as that of Zhou Junyi and Zhou Junze in the apocalyptic world.

In the original plot of the apocalyptic world, the two brothers were in harmony. In the early stage, the country's security was good. In the later stage, despite the apocalypse, the two brothers had awakened their powers and supported each other, living a very nourishing life.

As a split soul, Zhou Junze's ability to protect his brother from disasters has little chance of being triggered. At most, he has been a bit unlucky compared to his brother since childhood, but with his brother helping him, Qi Luck will not be too tilted.

Later, Zhou Junze died in order to serve as Mo Chen's death, and his soul naturally returned to its place.

At that time, Mo Chen had no feelings for Zhou Junze and the others and could face Zhou Junze's death calmly. He even felt that his meddling in other people's affairs would affect his escape.

The situation in this world is different. The fragmented soul has been separated for so many years. The clone has unconsciously blocked countless disasters caused by poisonous rice seedlings for the main body. It has suffered a lot but does not know the reason. It only vaguely realizes that it is related to Chu Lianyang, and then breaks up with the main body when it is completely unconscious and crazy. It doesn't matter who dies in the fight, Chi Qiong just wants to be freed.

Mo Chen is no longer the original Mo Chen.

His heart ached, and he just wanted to crush the culprit that caused the brothers to separate.

Mo Chen kept turning his head and said nothing. Chi Qiong looked flustered, hugged him and looked over, and saw Mo Chen's face wet with tears. Chiqiong was funny and a little distressed. When he saw a disease that he couldn't cure, he cried angrily. Like a child, he coaxed him in a low voice and said, "There are so many strange and complicated diseases in the world that cannot be cured by manpower." There are so many diseases, and the old medicine king said there is nothing you can do. You are still so young, it is normal that you don’t know how to treat them. It’s okay, don’t cry.”