The body is warm, the blood is rushing, and the heart is beating.

"Me, me too..."

"Me too!"

Their disrupted lives are back on track.

The next moment, the crying continued.

Even the big tears that fell were hot.

Appearing as a god, settling old scores and summoning the King of Hell.

The sinful words and deeds that were hidden from the consciousness of the world through the sorcery of the other world and could not be reflected in the 'plot' were all displayed in front of Mo Chen, and then he threw them into the hands of the frightened King of Hell.

By the way, Mo Chen gave the other party a wisp of divine power and ordered him to deal with the ghosts in the ghost world who used such evil magic to do evil.

Done in one go.

Mo Chen applauded his efficiency in his heart. He turned around and glanced over the chaotic scene, focusing on the face of the good puppy. He saw tears on the puppy's face and timid eyes, just looking at it. Holding him, he didn't dare to step forward.

Why, you don’t recognize him anymore after changing his hair color and eye color?

Mo Chen went over and pinched Yan Qing's cheek and wiped away his tears, "What's wrong? Are you scared? Didn't I tell you to fake death?"

The wandering heart returned to its true place because of the familiar intimacy.

Yan Qing pursed her lower lip, "I... didn't react."

Mo Chen smiled, he knew it.

"The divine body cannot be kept for too long. I am going to the fairy world. I will come back after everything is settled. It will be very soon. I will tell you in detail when I come back, okay?"

"good."

Mo Chen's figure disappeared in his arms,

Yan Qing thought, it would be okay if Mo Chen didn't say anything. He is not very curious. As long as Mo Chen comes back, nothing else matters.

He will wait.

Back at the gym, Master Nagasu wanted to inquire about the marriage status of God, oh no, his disciple. Seeing that his apprentice looked distracted, he sighed, waved his hand and let him go back to the house.

Mo Chen always kept his promises and did not let the restless and sensitive Yan Qing wait long. He got back into the doll's body the next day, sat on the edge of the bed and swung his legs, winking at Yan Qing who had just woken up, "There will be no ghost bodies in the future." I don’t have a divine body anymore, I can only be such a big doll, you won’t dislike me, right?”

Yan Qing: "!!!"

His cheek was pressed against the villain's body, his nose was sore and his eyelashes were wet.

It was said that he had never been to the legendary fairyland for a year in the sky. How could he know whether this was true or not? As soon as Mo Chen left, he was mentally prepared to wait for decades. He even thought about dying. After becoming a ghost, he didn't go to reincarnation. He just sat and waited in the small bedroom where they first met until the end of time and the souls escaped.

The cool little hands were playing with his eyelashes.

Yan Qing was a little itchy, her tears dissipated, and she smiled at the end of her eyes, "Mo Mo is back so soon?"