So good.

The walls of the hole were tightened tirelessly, and every spasm was a rejection of him. Yan Qing didn't care, and dug his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Oh, uh, uh... no, no... it's too thick!" Mo Chen whimpered and twisted his butt violently. He wanted to escape from the man's lips and tongue, but the palms on his waist that had been gently rubbing suddenly exerted force and pressed hard. Holding the trembling waist and hips.

"No oooo... I need to pee, huh! Get out, get out... don't... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mo Chen's lower abdomen began to twitch, hot liquid surged, and he couldn't hold it in at all. He stuck out his tongue and spurted out, and the lustful sound of swallowing and licking that echoed in his ears made the tips of his ears even hotter, "That's enough, go away." ,Stop licking..."

Yan Qing was still licking her lips, the blush on her face was even heavier than when she fucked her head. She rubbed Mo Chen's legs, her eyes were watery, and she looked at Mo Chen, her desire to eat again was very straightforward.

Mo Chen blushed and kicked him, "No."

Yan Qing grunted, holding her cock against the soft cunt.

"What, you don't want to?" Mo Chen feigned anger, "If you don't want to fuck, then get out."

"No, no." Yan Qing hurriedly shook her head. Her pussy was soft and wet. After several insertions, it was flooded with semen. It was very slippery, and the thrusting was smooth. It could also hold him tightly, sucking him to the point where his soul would fly away. Yes, the butt hole is as famous as the female hole. He has never tired of fucking her in his life, so how could he be reluctant?

He leaned down and hugged Mo Chen vigorously, kissing and licking her, "Honey, don't be angry, I'm the one who messed up, the hole is so comfortable, I'm willing to stay inside for the rest of my life!"

Mo Chen frowned and avoided, hitting him on the head, "I'm so dirty, don't lick me."

"?" Yan Qing looked at her face and stuck out her tongue, "It's not dirty and has no taste. If you don't believe me, try it."

Taste the shit.

Mo Chen grabbed the tip of his tongue and pulled it twice. The saliva on his fingers was wiped back on the man, showing his disgust vividly.

The big dog was hit, so he spread Mo Chen's buttocks and fucked his pussy.

"Uh-ho—!"

The mushroom-like glans dug heavily into the cervix, and the grooves scraped the flesh deep in the acupoint. The pleasure came suddenly and intensively to the head. Before the orgasm could subside, he was suddenly raped by a thick sex stick. Fucking the vagina, the dog seems to want to prove that he still loves the female vagina, and also seems to want to take revenge for being rejected by his wife, raping the vagina almost cruelly.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Mo Chen couldn't even utter a complete sentence. He opened his mouth and moaned uncontrollably. Tears rolled down like broken beads. His lips and tongue trembled and he gasped until the hot glans forcefully opened the cervix and hit him. Mo Chen couldn't even cry out because of the tender flesh deep inside the uterus. He had eyes open with lifeless eyes, his whole body was convulsing, and his female hole was gushing.

The glans that penetrated the uterine cavity seemed to have returned to its happy home, rubbing and grinding the uterine cavity in various ways. The grooves kept torturing the cervix. Mo Chen's flat belly was fucked until it became bulging, and there was obviously a lot of vaginal fluid in the vagina. , the cock could not be blocked, and shot out from the gap around the hole, leaving a mess under the two of them.