.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kabir, KABIR MALHOTRA" hearing her father she snapped her head above to see the love of her life sitting with his family on the couch.

As she looked at Kabir naturally her hand went on her stomach which didn't went unnoticed by Kabir as he gave a big smile in return and seeing his excitement, Akansha let out an soft muffled giggle. But unknown to them there was someone who noticed everything.

Kabir was still looking at Akansha while Akansha lowered her eyes feeling shy. She was wearing a peach organza saree with open hair. Looking absolutely gorgeous whereas he wore a formal white shirt paired with black pants.

(Just ignore the rose)

His mother saw her son acting like a love sick puppy so she just cleared her throat to get him out of his trance.

Akansha sat beside his mother and talked to her when she said something making Kabir's smile widden

"Ji hume toh Akansha bahut pasand aayi."

"Haanji Hamari taraf se Haan hai bas ladka ladki aapas mein baat karle phir aage baat karte hai"

"Hnji hnji zaroor, Akansha Kabir ko garden mein le jao"

Akansha gave a quick nod to her father and started leaving the room with Kabir following her like a lost puppy. As so as they were in the empty lobby, Akansha was pinned in the nearest wall.

"You are looking breath-taking, my love"

"Baby?? Jaan? Aku? What happened?? Look at me. Tell me. Talk to me please"

As Kabir tried to pull Akansha's chin up to see her face, in return he just got a push from her as she resumed walking towards the garden areas followed by a love sick puppy.

"Kya hua Akansha? Why aren't you talking to me"

"Ji mein unknown logo se baat nhi karti"

"Akansha ese kyu kehe rhi ho, we love each other. It was just a mere prank"

"Prank? A mere prank? Kabir do you even have any idea how scared I got. So many negative thoughts were there in my mind, I had sleepless nights because of your mere prank."