Yan Qing: "!?"

This involves Mo Chen's mission.

From cannon fodder to supporting role, Mo Chen's mission has also changed from simply living according to the plot line to complying with the plot and fulfilling the supporting role's wish.

The resentful ghost played by Mo Chen died early, but he had been confused and confused before, and he did not wake up until more than ten years ago. The original owner couldn't swallow the resentment in his heart and couldn't turn around. But if you ask him what the hatred is, he can't remember clearly.

The ghost world is in turmoil, and there are many wandering ghosts in the human world. Fierce ghosts also take the opportunity to come to the human world to cause chaos. They do the same things as in the ghost world - devour each other, increase their cultivation, grab territory, and seize the ghost king. position. The original owner didn't want to be involved in the ghost king's fight and become cannon fodder. Since he couldn't swallow his own grievances, he might as well help others swallow his grievances and open a small shop to help people or ghosts who had grievances and sufferings.

Just two months after the shop opened, it was caught by the protagonist Yan Qing wearing a Rakshasa mask.

Rumor has it that this Rakshasa Taoist priest is indiscriminate and will kill ghosts whenever he sees them. Even his peers will be killed if they don't like him. All the little ghosts will be frightened by his name, and the less powerful original owner is no exception. He huddles in the corner of the shop and trembles.

I didn’t expect those were all rumors.

The Taoist priest is reasonable.

The original owner knelt down on the spot and honestly confessed the good deeds he had done, hoping that the Taoist Master would keep the ghost under his control and let him go.

Yan Qing had a lot of experience at this time.

When Yan Qing was twenty-five years old, his master Nagasu Taoist priest and other junior uncles died in an "accident". Later, he was hunted down by unknown forces, and his killers were either evil or evil. He barely survived, but his junior sisters and junior brothers suffered Implicated, he died without a burial place, and even his soul was not found.

He changed his appearance and traced the cause of the sudden change in his master's sect, and he did not let go of any clues for many years.

The wishing store is a good source of clues.

He took the original owner under his wing and made him the superficial owner of the store, while he hid behind the scenes and tried to dig out more truth.

The source of all this is the magic of 'skin changing'.

When it comes to skin-changing, Yan Qing in his early years would think of the common sight in books and reality, where skinless ghosts peel off human skin and disguise themselves as humans to do harm. But in the past few years, he has seen more people who are worse than animals. They skin the skins of their own species alive and wear them on their bodies. They use unknown secret techniques to steal the fate and lifespan of the owners of the skins.

He would like to call these skin-changing people.

The righteous path of Xuanmen has long been penetrated by the beasts of disguise, like a sieve, and is filled with smoke and smoke.

The misfortune of the master's sect was that the master and the others discovered the clues, but misjudged the strength of both sides, and were surrounded and killed by a group of skin-changing beasts. And he, Yan Qing, was too talented and had already fallen into the hands of the skin-changing beasts. The list has never encountered any surprises before. It must be that the transmutation animal who is eyeing him has a high position in Xuanmen, and they want to wait until he grows up and fatten up before 'harvesting' him.