The man put on his clothes, sat in front of the desk, wrote the marriage contract, and then signed their names.

The contract comes into effect, and there is a vague and mysterious connection between one person and one ghost.

Sitting back on the bed again, Yan Qing's face was still reserved and shy, and asked Mo Chen if he wanted to show up as a ghost and perform the courtesy of Duke Zhou with him.

Mo Chen refused.

He is full.

But you can play some other tricks, "stick out your tongue and let me see."

"?" Yan Qing did as he was told.

Mo Chen looked at his wrist and then at the man's tongue. It's not too thick, so it shouldn't be in the way. "Although it's an equal marriage contract, you still have to serve me." He didn't adjust his body shape, leaning on the pillow and spreading his legs, "Come here and lick me."

Yan Qing quickly glanced at the pretty little man's legs. Remembering that they were now husband and wife, she began to stare at them openly, her Adam's apple rolling, "Okay."

He was afraid of weighing down the villain, so he let people sit on his face, which was an insignificant weight.

The mini Mo Chen is small everywhere, and the vagina and genitals are mini versions. When a man sticks out his tongue and licks it, he can lick it from the waist and abdomen to the butt crack.

"Ugh!"

Mo Chen was caught off guard and let out a short scream. The hot and thick tongue was like a meat whip, slicing across the sensitive lower body gently and lightly. The pleasure rushed from the tailbone to the Tianling Gai. He nestled in the man's broad palm, and his waist and hips couldn't help but swing back and forth.

Just like that, the penis immediately tilted up, and the vagina was filled with water.

The hot breath of the man's breath sprayed on Mo Chen's chest and abdomen, and the uneven tongue rubbed the vulva. His asshole was not ignored. Mo Chen quickly softened and hugged the man's fingers, whimpering and moaning.

So hot...so cool...

Being licked by a big tongue is much more enjoyable than grinding your cunt with a cock. Compared with a normal-sized licker, a big tongue can also beat a small tongue.

The cool lower body was quickly infected with heat, and it was so wet that it was hard to tell whether it was the man's saliva or the glandular fluid overflowing from his penis and pussy. The intensive pleasure stimulation constantly hit Mo Chen's nerves, making him unable to resist and feel sad. Called trembling, squirting and squirting.

The man was a self-taught man. He sucked the pussy twice and tasted the fragrance of a lot of slutty water. His eyes became even darker.

If it were a ghost body...the hole would spurt even more water.

He remembered it clearly.

That night, when her pussy swallowed his cock up and down, a lot of semen splashed out. When she spit out the cock and raised her buttocks in front of him and trembled, her pussy even peed all over him.

The smell is exactly the same as the current water.

He didn't know much about love affairs, but he had learned some physiological knowledge. Now he gradually integrated the textbook knowledge and practical understanding, and suddenly realized that it was not urine, but squirting fluid.

Feeling that he had misunderstood others, Yan Qingguai was very ashamed and wanted to compensate by serving him harder.

Following his memory, he used the tip of his tongue to explore his pussy.

The meat whip swept around, and finally found the sticky and wet hole, and tentatively poked inside.

The female hole was suddenly stretched open.

"Uh, ahhh——!" Mo Chen's eyes widened and tears fell down, "Woooo... no, it's too, too swollen..."

He had miscalculated.

My little pussy will be stretched to pieces.

Hearing this, Yan Qing tightened her tongue, and its width immediately lost a lot. The pretty little man's cries weakened, and the sweet humming sounded again.

The tip of the tongue swung like a fish tail, breaking through the layers of flesh and digging into sensitive acupoints.

The same hotness as the cock, but the different shape and hardness, brought a newer and more intense pleasure to the beautiful little man. The female hole tightly clamped the extremely flexible meat whip, trying to prevent it from whipping and abusing the hole wall.

The man is greedy for the taste of semen, and his tongue draws out the sticky cunt juice, and then drills it in with force. This goes over and over again, and the dense tongue coating cuts through the folds of the vagina, and the pleasure rushes in. Mo Chen is so happy that he is going crazy, and his brain has not yet reacted. Coming over, her lustful body immediately climbed onto the squirt, wringing her tongue and trembling.

"No, ha, ah, tongue... don't lick it like that, don't... your pussy will be broken! Ou, ah, it's going to die, uh--"

The body was spasming violently, like a fish out of water, crying, struggling, and twisting.

The palm that initially supported his body now became a cage that imprisoned him.

The cock fucked the pussy in and out, completely ignoring that it was still squirting and convulsing. Even the harder the pussy squirted, the more ferociously the man licked it.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
twenty three
.
Popular novel recommendations
The days when cannon fodder served as a vibrator for the general offensive
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
Qing Leng Xianzun was fucked into a urinal by a traitor [bisexual]
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
lush greenery (np)
Recently updated novels
adoptive father
The straight man dressed up as a crazy and soft wife [AB Love]
He died during an autumn nap
Seven-day cultivation experience
rose alpha
He got fucked after breaking into a slutty rules-based chat with his arch-rival.
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop