The delicate pink and tender female flower was trembling from the heat and dripping with vaginal fluid. The owner ruthlessly sat on the meat pillar and used the jagged and hot shaft to bully the sensitive vulva.

So hot and cool.

Mo Chen groaned inwardly, groaning and swaying his waist and hips, his engorged and hard cock was bullied to the left and right, occasionally grinding the cock tightly and fucking, the pleasure was sudden and sharp, the white buttocks shook into waves, and his body She was flushed, her pussy was shrinking, and she was twitching and squirting with orgasm.

"Ah uh——!"

Mo Chen calmed down, licked his lips, and couldn't wait to hold his cock and aim it at the hole.

The temperature difference is amazing.

Just grinding her pussy felt so good, he couldn't wait to take the hot cock into his body.

The female hole was moist and soft enough, but after all, it was the first time to open the bud, and it was already extremely difficult to swallow the goose egg-sized glans. The hole was sore and slightly painful, so Mo Chen gritted his teeth and sat down cruelly.

"Ugh!"

Yan Qing tried his best to ignore the moans close to his ears. He secretly cast a spell to lock the Jing Pass. He would definitely not let this ghost succeed today and eat his Yang Jing to increase his cultivation.

This ghost is really insidious, he has never... never seen such methods before. She used the mist to lose his consciousness, and seduced him with her breathtaking beauty and body. Now she swallowed the hole of his genitals, which was wet, soft, and extremely tight. She pinched his vitals and sucked, trying to squeeze out his vitality.

Yan Qing studied under the Zhengyi sect, which was not as strict in discipline as the Quanzhen sect. The sect allowed him to marry a wife and have children. He has no father or mother. He was picked up by Taoist Priest Chang Xu when he was still in his infancy. He grew up in a Taoist temple and practiced Taoism and physical skills. Coupled with his outstanding talent, his strength far surpassed other people of his generation.

If he hadn't been injured by a zombie sneak attack more than a month ago, this resentful ghost would not be his opponent.

The situation is not yet desperate.

If the ghost cannot eat the yang essence, he will definitely become angry and attack him. At that time, the counterattack spell he has prepared will come into effect - the mist snake that only entangles but not attack can escape, but the greedy ghost will surely Can't escape.

Calm down and endure it a little longer.

Unfortunately, no matter how the man tried to persuade himself, his breathing was still unsteady, sweat dripped from his forehead, and he could not help but make a comfortable groan through his clenched teeth.

The vagina is so good at serving a man's penis.

Although the clamping was so tight, a lot of semen was secreted, making the hole wet and slippery. The beautiful ghost twisted her waist and hips very smoothly, and her moans and groans became more and more sweet and alluring.

After a while, Yan Qing saw the beautiful ghost's body trembling continuously, the arms around his shoulders and neck became tighter, and her screams turned into tears - was she burned? I couldn't stand it a long time ago, so why did I just start shaking and crying now.

Only when the hole swallowing the penis continued to convulse, and the entire penis was tightly wrapped and sucked, did Yan Qing suddenly realize.

This, this is actually the ghost's ultimate trick to absorb sperm?