But it failed to succeed, and the collection process was not smooth. It failed nine times out of ten. After being beaten violently by powerful fragments for the nth time, most of its energy was taken away, and it was forced to roll out of the world. It could only choose wisdom. Take it, package yourself into a low-level system, write a task manual, and wander around in small worlds, looking for hosts.

The hosts that were bound before meeting Mo Chen couldn't even get a single fragment.

From the host's perspective, they only need to complete the cannon fodder mission, and if they die at the right time, they will receive points that can be exchanged for everything in the world.

From a system perspective, it is obvious that these hosts only need to rely on cannon fodder missions to have contact with the fragments before the death plot, and establish cause and effect. Then they can follow the cause and effect line and attach to the fragment along the cause and effect line after the host's 'death'. Body, wake up, recycle.

But these hosts, even if they have been trained and protected by it with all its strength, will still die on the way without even having a chance to come into contact with the fragments.

If you can’t finish the first half, let alone the second half.

Fortunately, the system will not feel tired. If it doesn't work once, try again. If one host doesn't work, just change it again.

Until he saw Mo Chen among the billions of souls in a certain small world.

No testing, no investigation, it caught him.

There was no training or training, just taking Mo Chen to the internship world to start the mission.

For the first time, the cannon fodder identity is a reckless adventurer living in the wilderness. He was not well prepared before entering the wilderness. He was lost, cold, and lacked food and clothing. The beginning was a dead end.

Because of the snake demon's body, Mo Chen had the sweet smell of sleeping in the cold weather. The system watched helplessly as the target fragments were bitten to death by hungry giant wolves, while other competitors who coveted the fresh meat were approaching step by step.

It immediately blocks the host's sense of pain.

The line of cause and effect that was bitten by the fragments is definitely thick, and this wave is stable.

The giant wolf sniffed around the host, licking Mo Chen's cold face and neck with its tongue. It exposed and retracted its fangs, and finally lay aside, using its soft belly and furry tail to warm Mo Chen's body.

Mo Chen knew nothing about this. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was told that the mission was completed and he could just wait for the disaster to come and log out.

Mo Chen: "?"

Internship task...that's it?

He didn't treat himself badly these days while waiting for death. He ate and drank when he should. During the day, he hunted with the giant wolf, and at night, he cuddled up with each other and slept happily.

He originally thought that he and this beast had a cooperative relationship, but he didn't expect that the giant wolf seemed to have recognized its master. Faced with the siege of a group of ferocious beasts, it fought tooth and nail to protect each other, blocking life and death from death.

Mo Chen understands the cause and effect of heaven, and he earnestly repays the wolf's life-saving grace. He takes the giant wolf with him, follows the character, and continues on the path of adventure.

Until one day when the giant wolf was in heat and bullied him, Mo Chen was almost killed by the giant wolf. He was so angry that he insisted on castrating the beast regardless of the system's obstruction.

The system gave him a point compensation, and Mo Chen immediately changed his face, wiped his neck with a smile, and forced to log out.

That night the giant wolf howled loudly throughout the forest.

When the system took action to recycle it, there was no resistance at all. The fragments were hopeless and lifeless. They were about to wither and escape. When they saw the host in the system space who was jumping around and counting points, the fragments were healed again.

system:……

It didn't understand it at the time, but it was greatly shocked. Mo Chen must be its destined host!

The second time, the target fragment was a stupid boy from a landlord's family. He had mental retardation since childhood and stuttered in speech. He was able to live smoothly because of his family's money.

As cannon fodder, he applied for a job as a nanny and had to take multiple tests. He passed the test, but the stupid boy didn't like him and voted him down.

Mo Chen didn't take the test. As soon as he arrived, he was hugged by a strange, stupid man and drooled all over his face. His face immediately turned cold, but for the sake of points, he clenched his fists and endured it.

The stupid guy was gradually trained by Mo Chen to know how to look at his face, and would only dare to stick to Mo Chen when he was in a good mood.

For the third, fourth, and fifth time, the internship assessment was successfully completed and I was successfully promoted to a full-time job. In fact, the system has accumulated enough energy and can find larger fragments.

The system prepares to take the beautiful host to fight steadily, praying that the fragment will not be like a beast, coveting the beauty of the beautiful host every day.

Wait, what did it just call the host? !

The impact of the fragments is initially revealed, the system has new memories and emotions, and the relationship with the host is also deepening in each world.

Now that the energy has reached the standard again, the next stage can be started, but the system hesitates.

The larger the fragment, the more difficult it is to deal with.

I'm not afraid that these fragments will hurt Mo Chen.

It’s so funny, there’s no guarantee who will win in a 1V1 between him and Mo Chen, not to mention that it’s a bigger fragment, and it’s not the top big fragment plus.

He was just worried that Big Shard wouldn't be so romantic and would do some messy things... After thinking about it, he made a bold decision to go to the world of Big Shard in advance to stay and watch out for anchors. He didn't expect to be able to fuse, but he hoped he wouldn't do anything random. The demon made him lose his wife.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Sha Diaogong also wants to fall in love!
Being teased by the tyrant's older couple
I was taught a lesson by my master every day
Beautiful idiot villain NP [quick/wear]
I rely on hypnosis to make my wife cry every day (fast wear is the main attack)
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [quick/wear]
Recently updated novels
Do many evil things
[Main Attack] The tragic villain is reborn
Sports son sucks dad's original underwear [mixed sex, incest, high H, sadism]
Always being fucked by thousands of people, Master Qing Leng, the flower of the high mountain fell into the public toilet of the fairy family
A bisexual academic tyrant is coveted by a crazy critic and coveted by a yandere and forced to have sex (trained by a big-breasted NP)
Daddy is a massage/massage/stick slave
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop