Accompanied by the man's aggrieved voice, the glans that had only been gently thrusting into the shallow part of the vagina suddenly pushed into the cavity. The rugged and rugged body almost cruelly rubbed against the delicate flesh and hit the soft and tightly closed cervix. .

"Didn't I just give you today... hum-!"

Mo Chen shivered from the blow, clutching the sheets tightly to suppress his moans.

"It's only fifty, not enough money."

Lang Yun moved his waist slightly and fucked his pussy, all he could think about was fighting fire with fire. He used his thicker, hotter cock to grind the meaty cervix until it was soft and trembling, and the cavity inside twitched and sprayed water out.

"Uh-huh..."

Mo Chen bit the man's hand that he had extended in advance, rolled his eyes and climaxed. His long legs reflexively clamped onto the man's thin and strong waist, his toes curled up and the roots of his legs trembled.

It's over, it's over.

His stretched body softened into a ball of water. Mo Chen relaxed his nerves and relaxed his vagina to enjoy the aftertaste of the squirt.

The cock that was still hard and hot in her vagina took this opportunity to open the cervix and penetrate the uterine cavity.

"Oh uh uh——!"

The pleasure was like an unexpected electric current, rising from the abdomen, spreading to the limbs, and converging in the mind. The body that had just been squirted was forced to twitch and climax again, and his head was dizzy. Mo Chen did not suppress his voice for a moment, and raised the tip of his neck. Crying and screaming.

Lang Yun hummed in his heart, Mo Chen's pussy would climax every time, and tonight's bed exercise would be over.

He didn't want that tonight.

The female pussy is voluptuous and the butt hole is sensitive. It is easy to orgasm and squirt after a few fucks. A few days ago, even if Lang Yun deliberately moved slowly and took advantage of the gradual spasm of the pussy to take out his genitals and slow down before orgasm, he could not prolong it. Too long.

Afterwards, Mo Chen was satisfied and went to sleep. His dick was so hard that he couldn't sleep at all.

It wouldn't be so heart-breaking if I didn't eat anything at all.

Mo Chen was evil and wanted to covet him on purpose. He had memories of so many lifetimes and knew this very well.

There was no drama tomorrow, so he could just hang out in the hotel. Judging from Mo Chen's attitude tonight, he could have lifted the ban and had a good meal, but Gu Simo stepped in and the cooked duck flew away.

Lang Yun couldn't sleep at all, so he got up in the middle of the night and licked his pussy wet, then lifted one of Mo Chen's legs and went in without saying a word.

He didn't care at all about Gu Simo, who was sleeping next to him and was breathing unsteadily.

He leaned over to comfort Mo Chen, who was squirming and trembling, and murmured hoarsely against the shell of his ear, "Mo Mo, can you let me cum once tonight..."

Mo Chen tilted his head to kiss him, turned over with all his strength, pressed on the man, smoothed the hair from his forehead, raised his waist and hips, leaving only the glans at the opening of the female hole, with a large amount of semen dripping down, and sat down again.

"Ah uh——!"

The lewd stick broke open the layers of flesh and penetrated the voluptuous heart. Half of the glans was stuck in the mouth of the uterus. The pounding made Mo Chen's abdominal cavity sore and numb, and his buttocks trembled.