It stands to reason that such a diligent and capable assistant would have to earn a salary of 50,000 to 60,000 yuan a month at least to be worthy of his efforts, but in fact, he does the work of ten people by himself without even a dime of salary.

The sponsor told him to take good care of Mo Chen, and he would receive a salary increase and bonus. All the money went into Mo Chen's pocket. Mo Chen said he would help keep it safe, saying that you, a person from the mountains, don't understand anything these days. The city is in deep water, scams are common, and consumption traps are everywhere. You can make money but you can’t save it, so it’s better to leave it to him, and he will give it to you in one fell swoop when you resign.

Lang Yun used to live in the village with his face facing the loess and his back facing the sky, and he didn't go to school for a few years. Mo Chen also said that all the life skills you know now were learned with his money. Look, a car costs millions, but learning a car costs hundreds of thousands? Don't believe those driving schools that advertise thousands of dollars worth of wallet lessons, they are all scammers.

The honest man was so coaxed that he was confused, nodded vaguely, and handed over his salary on time. If he wanted to get some money to spend on himself and Mo Chen, he had to put in extra work to help deal with Mo Chen's heat. disease'.

Mo Chen was very pitiful, saying that he was born with a bisexual deformity and was different from men and women. Not only was his physical appearance, but his legs would always be itchy and hot every once in a while, and he needed help to relieve it, but the condition was real. It was hard to tell, but Mo Chen trusted Lang Yun to tell him this matter, and he would not let his work go in vain, so he gave him five hundred at a time.

A full five hundred yuan! As long as you wait for that tender little flower or the vertical slit underneath until you squirt, you can get five hundred dollars!

Lang Yun is quick at learning everything, including fucking and licking the pussy. From the very beginning, he didn't know how to do it. He relied on his pussy to make him squirt after eating whatever he ate for a long time. Now he is able to master this pussy and fuck it in a few minutes. He was convulsing and squirting.

Right now he can't even pay for tomorrow's groceries, so he can't do any work to get some money.

Mo Chen lowered his eyes. The tall, strong man who could hit ten with one punch was now kneeling in front of him obediently and serving him with his lips and tongue. Just imagining it could make him hard.

The skin is exposed to the air, and the body is already moved.

The honest man took the slightly hard penis into his wet and hot mouth, sucked and swallowed it, wrapped his tongue around the sensitive glans and licked it, then swallowed it deeply, contracted his throat and sucked gently.

The hand supporting his body couldn't help but grasp the edge of the table. Mo Chen was so happy that he sighed and moaned. He freed up a hand to touch the back of the man's head, "Hmm, it's great... The blow job is getting better and better..."

The penis feels good, but it's not enough.

Although the penis underneath is small, it is even more sensitive than the glans. Mo Chen prefers the climax brought by licking the pussy and fucking the hole. The peak is strong and the aftertaste is long.

The man spit out the wet jade stem, held the round buttocks with both hands, hugged the beautiful beauty, buried the tip of his nose into the tender red pussy, took a deep breath like an addict, his face was flushed, and his bright black eyes were raised upwards, Looking at Mo Chen.

His usually stern eyebrows now looked extremely lustful.

Mo Chen was so hooked that he breathed heavily, "You're so good, lick it down there..."