The little cannon fodder played by Mo Chen in the remake is no exception. The eunuch Dong Jiu is not a born pervert, but his past experiences and character formation are downplayed in the script. In the script, he is a simple psychologically twisted pervert. In the early stage, he is cannon fodder. He didn't survive for two episodes and was soon ashes raised by the protagonist.

Mo Chen is not skilled in playing the role of a psychopath, but when it comes to bullying Xiu Gou, he is very familiar with it.

whee.

Mo Chen got into the passenger seat of the nanny car, put on a blindfold, and pushed away Lang Yun who was licking the corner of his mouth, "Drive well, I'll take a nap."

Assistant and driver Lang Yun put on Mo Chen's seat belt, "Okay."

at the same time.

Gu Simo was also on his way to the set. While listening to his agent's instructions, he lowered his eyes and wrote on a thick stack of scripts.

"We just started filming today. Director Li said that besides you and Yue Mochen, we should film the scenes of Yue Mochen first to see how he performs. If not, we will replace him. That person has a bad reputation and has been exposed in the past two years. He can’t be clean now, his company has given up on him a long time ago, and he can come back only by hugging the lap of a rich second generation, buying that little shabby company, and this time the script is also stuffed with money."

Gu Simo said calmly, "If you don't want a mouse dropping to ruin a pot of soup, don't let him in."

"..."

The manager was speechless and raised his eyebrows, and cursed in his heart. Do you think everyone is as wealthy as you and acting in the entertainment industry is just a hobby?

Gu Simo raised his eyes, his sharp eyes seemed to pierce people's hearts, "What?"

The agent was frightened when he saw it, and said with a smile, "It's nothing. Maybe Director Li has her own considerations."

"Maybe." Gu Simo looked away. In the entertainment industry where he hid his background, only his agent and company executives knew about his family background. He had seen too many villains like Yue Mochen, who used power to bully others and bullied others. It's not unusual for him to resort to any tricks behind his back. Gu Simo doesn't care about such a small person, just act honestly and don't be stupid enough to disgust him when filming based on the script.

After arriving at the set and greeting Director Li, Gu Simo changed into costumes, and when most of the makeup was done, Mo Chen opened the door and came in.

The makeup mirror in front of her reflected the figure and profile of a beautiful man walking by. Gu Simo suddenly turned her head, and the eyeliner she was about to finish flew directly to her temples.

When you meet someone you don't know well, call your senior first.

"Hello, senior, I am Gu Simo, the Gu of the Gu family, the Si of Missing, and the Mo of Mo. I play Li Qingsong in the play. How about you, senior?"

Gu Simo has just turned 20 this year, and the slight baby fat on her face makes her look young and tender. When she smiles, she looks like a sunny dog, handsome and bright, but the flying eyeliner looks a bit coke-like.

Mo Chen pursed his lips to hold back his smile, stabilized his voice, and said calmly, "Yue Mochen, play Dong Jiu."

Gu Simo was so stunned by Shengshi's beauty that he didn't even recognize Yue Mochen in front of him as the villain mentioned by his manager. He just sat down and put his hands together, obviously not willing to pay attention to him. He also Silly asked, "Senior, don't you shake hands?"

Mo Chen glanced at his hands and said, "My hands are sweaty and very dirty."

"This, this is it."

Gu Simo retracted his hand and turned back to the makeup artist, "I'm going to wash my hands, why don't you apply makeup to Senior Yue first."

Mo Chen: "No need, I brought a makeup artist."

Lang Yun had already opened the tool box, Mo Chen turned his head and raised his face slightly, closed his eyes, and cooperated with the man who wore multiple hats to apply makeup on him.

He was about to raise his butt and sat back down again. He hated it when others looked down upon him. Growing up, he had always been the only one to be cold-faced to others, but... Senior Yue didn't mean it.

In the summer, it is really not good to touch others with sweaty hands.

Gu Simo took out a wet wipe and slowly wiped his palms. He knew the person now, but he didn't take the reputation label on Yue Mochen's body seriously. What kind of temperament did that person have? He would use his own eyes to discern.

It is not good to follow what others say and have preconceptions.

Eunuch Dong Jiu is set to like wearing white powder and lipstick, loves eye makeup, and has a feminine temperament. Mo Chen himself has red lips and fair skin, and looks as handsome as an immortal. He slightly modified his eyebrow shape and embellished it with some makeup to weaken his handsomeness and highlight his beauty.

When the makeup was almost done, Mo Chen raised his eyes, the red makeup around his eyes was charming, and his eyes were sultry and seductive.

Xiaolangyun stiffened slightly to show respect.

Lang Yun is also surrounded by people. When he is out, he can't rush to lick his beautiful wife. He can only passively wait for his wife to bully him. At this time, facing Mo Chen's temptation, the dog can only remain motionless.

Mo Chen, who has done his eye makeup and simply opened his eyes: "..."

The smelly dog was in heat again, so Mo Chen raised his knee and kicked him in the crotch, "Get out of the way and get some clothes."

"Okay."

The dressing room also has a dressing room, which is small and covered with curtains. When Lang Yun came back with the costumes, Mo Chen got up and went to change clothes. The tall assistant stood in front of the curtain, staring warily at Gu, who had already done his makeup. Thinking about Mo.

Gu Simo: "..."

never mind.

Contact is indispensable when acting.

Let him think about the scene today - Li Qingsong was framed and imprisoned, and fell into the hands of the eunuch Dong Jiu, who slapped him in the face, kicked him, and used a whip and iron to force him to admit to the unfounded crime.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Playing with beautiful cannon fodder in a fancy way [Quickly wear np]
After Wen Wen Shou was targeted by crazy critics
Quickly wear: Poor little me, I was trapped by the big guys (np)
Hypnosis, rape, obscenity, cognitive changes (general attack)
The beauty targeted by crazy critics【Quick Wear】
After my roommate caught me masturbating
Recently updated novels
【Rebirth/Body】Rewind on a rainy day
Long win but late fall
The big dick is wrapped around the bamboo horse and the sky at the same time, and the butt hole is ravaged daily
The beastly father who defiled his daughter h
I want to conquer the Master’s anus
Body mutation in the apocalypse
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop