Because of Yue Zhengxuan's internal force attached to his hand, the effect of activating the muscles, bones, and blood was unparalleled. Mo Chen's whole body was softened by the rubbing. After enjoying the back, he wanted the man to massage the front, and he pulled his rough palm towards his white and soft chest. Touch the breasts.

Yue Zhengxuan hardened his dick and continued to rub it, praising Mo Chen for his good physical exercise.

The breasts were grasped and kneaded by the man's hands. The tender red nipples popped out at some point and stood erect between the man's fingers. He was clearly rubbing his chest, but Mo Chen felt that not only his chest was numb and comfortable, but his abdominal cavity was warm, his penis was semi-hard, and his vaginal acupuncture point hidden in the slit secreted semen secretly, and his moans also changed.

Hoarse and confusing.

Yue Zhengxuan paused and said, "Ah Mo, can you... don't call me that?"

He couldn't stand it.

Mo Chen didn't care if he could bear it or not, "If you can't hear, just plug your ears. Do whatever you have to do and leave me alone." After that, he touched down in front of the man with his hand, and moved his genitals with one hand, and moved his legs with the other. Heart exploration.

When a man is like a dead thing, he cares for himself and soothes his lower body in heat.

Yue Zhengxuan was not willing to block his ears. He swallowed his saliva and no longer missed the snow milk. He turned to spread Mo Chen's legs and stared straight at him, "Will rubbing this place make Ah Mo feel more comfortable? I haven't done this before." Ah Mo continues to rub, let me learn, and I will help you later...so that your wrists will not get sore..."

Mo Chen called him a pervert, "Watch it carefully and don't hurt me later with your hands and feet."

Yue Zhengxuan's face turned red and he did not dare to refute his preface, so he nodded in agreement.

The little male prostitute's body is as white and shiny as jade, with a healthy pink flesh. The private parts are smooth and hairless, and there is no pigmentation. The charming scenery is unobstructed. The tender flesh of the legs is snow-white, the raised jade stems are in standard shape, and the glans is They are all flesh pink. They look so cute and make me want to take a sip. However, only the edges of the female flowers at the bottom are light-colored. The deeper they bloom, the brighter and pink they become. The acupoint of the back chamber is now obediently closed. Yue Zhengxuan took a closer look and saw that the acupoint is actually Vertical seams.

"Where are you looking?"

Yue Zhengxuan suddenly came back to his senses, and touched his butt hole with his fingertips, "Look here... will A Mo feel comfortable if you rub it here?"

"Well...it will be comfortable..."

Mo Chen couldn't help but bully the young and ignorant puppy, treating people as toys. He watched the man being easily aroused by him, but because he didn't understand the key points of playing with the pussy, he could only be taken away by him.

The man's palms and fingers became the playthings of the promiscuous male prostitute. Mo Chen grabbed the man's wrist, pressed his hot palm against the fully bloomed female flower, and kept rubbing it.

The sensitive vulva was all taken care of, and the butt hole was gently rubbed by the man. Mo Chen's face was flushed, and he used his palm as a washboard. He screamed lustfully and twisted his waist and hips, and stopped with difficulty when his pussy was on the verge of climax. Lifting up the man's sleeves, he rubbed his thick forearms between his legs.