This was the first time he saw...such a handsome man.

"My lord, could you lend me a moment to speak?"

The young man in red shirt stepped closer, bringing with him a faint fragrance, which was very cold, just like the other person's eyebrows. Yue Zhengxuan clenched the hilt of his sword to relieve the inexplicable tension, "...Hmm."

They whispered a few words in a dark corner. The questions Mo Chen wanted to ask were within the rules. Yue Zhengxuan had no need to hide anything and answered them one by one.

As a manager, Mo Chen certainly knew that Qingfeng Pavilion was clean and there was nothing to investigate. Even if something happened to be investigated, it was the fault of the customers who came to spend money and it had nothing to do with Qingfeng Pavilion.

He took the initiative to chat, mainly because the other party was a puppy. When the conversation ended, Mo Chen handed over the initiative to the puppy.

The Red Guards were investigating an official's corruption and bribery. The location involved was Qingfeng Pavilion. They came to look for physical evidence and asked for a confession. Yue Zhengxuan assigned the search task and took charge of interrogation himself. The first person to bear the brunt was Tang Mochen, the boss of Qingfeng Pavilion.

Just as he was asking, there was a noise outside.

"How dare you stop me?! Get out of the way!" Yue Chiqiong kicked away the guard at the door. Before he could kick the door shut, the wooden door opened inwards.

Mo Chen looked at him quietly inside the door.

Yue Chiqiong retracted his feet, holding Mo Chen in his arms and groping around, "Is Mo Mo okay? Is there some blind dog giving you a hard time?"

Mo Chen: "...It's okay, no."

Yue, the blind dog, Zhengxuan: "It's just a routine question, but Your Highness, why are you interfering with the Red Guards' handling of the case?"

Yue Chiqiong was too lazy to pay attention to him. He confirmed that Mo Chen was fine, and his heart dropped. The beautiful lovebird stayed quietly in his arms, like a delicate and cold porcelain doll. Yue Chiqiong knew that his Mo Mo was angry because he "accidentally" exposed their relationship again.

It was initially agreed to keep it a secret, but Yue Chiqiong has always acted openly and never concealed his likes or dislikes for a person. Coupled with Mo Chen's dissatisfaction on the surface but connivance in reality, even the emperor knew that his precious second son had someone close to his heart. The consequences of offending him were more serious than offending Yue Chiqiong himself.

At first, the emperor thought that this was just a whim of Yue Chiqiong, and that he would not care when he got tired of it. However, two years later, the relationship became more and more like glue.

How could the emperor sit idly by and ignore his son's despondent behavior? He told Yue Zhengxuan that while investigating the case, he would also investigate Tang Mochen, a grown man who had learned some charming tricks to seduce his son. Once he found out that he was not a good one, he would be eliminated immediately.

Yue Zhengxuan took the order.

After meeting Mo Chen, Yue Zhengxuan admitted that Mo Chen did have the ability to confuse people. The man hid the throbbing in his heart and quietly observed the interaction between Mo Chen and Yue Chiqiong.

Facing Yue Chiqiong's caring words and intimate gestures, Mo Chen reacted lightly, not hugging Yue Chiqiong back, or even giving him a smile.

Combined with Yue Chiqiong's temperament, it is not difficult to deduce that he forced Mo Chen to have sex with him.

Holding the sword a little tighter, he took a deep look at Mo Chen's side face with frowning eyes, said goodbye to his cousin who was addicted to beauty, and left.

The case of the DPRK and Chinese officials was quickly settled, and the biographical information about Tang Mochen on the desk became increasingly detailed.

The previous speculation became a conclusion, and before the report was submitted to the imperial court, the emperor's face became more and more serious, "Is this the result of your investigation? That man has a cold and unyielding temperament, and he was robbed by my Qiong'er?!"

Even though he was kneeling, Yue Zhengxuan's waist was still straight and upright, "That's the truth, Your Majesty."

The emperor's expression changed, and his scrutinizing gaze fell on Yue Zhengxuan, trying to determine whether his nephew was acting favoritism because of his disagreement with Qiong'er over the years.

"So that's the case, then I'm relieved. It's rare for Qiong'er to have someone he likes, so let them spend more time together." The emperor laughed, his voice was kind, as if the anger and suspicion just now were all illusions, "There's no such thing as force. , Is there anyone in this world who doesn’t like power and money? Zhengxuan, you have to practice your eyesight again.”

Clenching his fists in his sleeves, Yue Zhengxuan nodded, "Your Majesty...that's what you said."

He knew what the emperor meant.

The investigation of Mo Chen was a verbal secret. Since Mo Chen had no intention of harming him and Yue Chiqiong liked him very much, the matter was settled here. He didn't want to make Qiong'er unhappy by causing a big fuss.

As for Mo Chen's thoughts, who cares?

Anyway, the emperor didn't care, and waved his sleeves to chase people away, "I still have many memorials to read, so I won't let you have lunch."

"I excuse myself."

The Grand Prince's Mansion welcomes distinguished guests today.

Although the protagonist does not know what made Prince Jing, who insisted on remaining neutral and not participating in the prince's succession, come to show his goodwill, there was no reason to refuse the help he received for free. He was not in a hurry to test the real reason why the other party changed his mind. Drink with each other, exchange poems, talk about everything, talk about current political measures, and talk about future grand plans and prospects.

Before Yue Zhengxuan left, he took the initiative to inform the protagonist that he planned to start with Qingfeng Pavilion for the second prince.

main character:"?!!"

Come on, do it so violently right from the start?

Yue Chilin persuaded him kindly. He also knew that as the closest person to the second prince, Tang Mochen must have a lot of things to dig out, but it would be too risky to attack Tang Mochen directly. If the second prince went crazy, not only would he get nothing, He would also lose his wife and lose his troops.

Yue Zhengxuan looked at the sky from a distance, "Don't worry, I have a sense of discretion. If something happens, I will take care of it myself." Yue Chilin will not be implicated.

After that, he hurried away.

The protagonist is left running around in circles anxiously.

Seeing that the big helper he had just obtained was determined to hit the wall and pretend to be broken, the protagonist tossed and turned all night and didn't sleep well. He woke up the next day with several blisters at the corners of his mouth.

I am worried to death, so I need to persuade you again.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
twenty three
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
The days when cannon fodder served as a vibrator for the general offensive
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
Qing Leng Xianzun was fucked into a urinal by a traitor [bisexual]
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
lush greenery (np)
Recently updated novels
The scholar's path of love
Takato Kito
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
[Yuan Jiaxu] Soul-Returning Fragrance
The pheromone allergy paradox
capture
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop