It is said that emperors are ruthless, but Concubine Li knows the current temperament and attaches great importance to friendship. When Yue Chiqiong was born, she thought that her child had no hope of becoming emperor. Unexpectedly, the emperor was angry and neglected her. Just a few years after she was happy, the emperor wanted to After all, he fell in love with the second prince who was already crooked.

How could she be willing to do this?

Her son is tall and tall, has good conduct, is humble and powerful, has a good command of his subordinates, and is knowledgeable and talented. In the past few years, everything the emperor has handed down has been done beautifully and neatly, and some of them have been messed up. Yes, someone is causing trouble!

No matter how you look at it, he is a talented prince, how can he be inferior to the second prince who only knows how to play tricks and tricks? !

Unfortunately, even with the full support of her mother's family, the eldest prince's popularity among the people has long been far behind that of the second prince. However, the current emperor is obviously partial, and the ministers in the court do not dare to fight easily.

As the two princes grew older, the emperor also wanted to delegate power to them and train them. On the surface, the two brothers acted like brothers and sisters, which the emperor loved to see, but in fact they were already fighting in full swing.

The character played by Mo Chen, Boss Tang, was one of the early "minions" of the second prince. He opened the Qingfeng Pavilion specifically to collect money and launder money for the second prince. The handsome men and beauties he trained were sent to the high-ranking officials that the second prince wanted to win over. On the bed of noble people, including himself.

At first, he was just a poor man who wanted to protect the lives of several people living in the pavilion. He was forced to succumb to the second prince. Even though he was physically and mentally tortured, his faith remained firm and he worked hard to collect evidence of the second prince's crime. However, he died because he wanted to hand over the evidence to the big brother. The night before the prince.

It's a summer night.

The corpse quickly eroded and rotted in the well water. When it was taken out, it had become a disgusting giant. The case was hastily closed without even determining its identity.

Mo Chen promised the original owner that he would protect everyone in the pavilion from being stained and expose the second prince's crimes to the world.

The emperor would spare the life of the second prince because he was his heir, but Mo Chen would not. He had countless ways to kill this scumbag.

Tonight is the turning point in Boss Tang's life.

He rejected the lobbying of the second prince's men during the day, but was "invited" at night.

Submit?

Tang Mochen, who had never read a book, had no idea how to write these two words.

Mo Chen's eyes darkened for a moment, then quickly returned to normal.

The other end.

Yue Chiqiong was impatient to wait.

For some reason, I feel particularly irritable today and can't sit still. I don't even understand why I want to meet a lowly brothel madam in my house.

If you have the guts to reject him, you must have other backers behind you. Otherwise, a rootless person wants to open a restaurant in the capital where he can simply play the piano and sing music? What weird joke are you telling him here? !

As for what kind of backer could give that man such courage, other than his sanctimonious eldest brother, he didn't think about it.

The housekeeper hurriedly came to report that people had arrived.

The man rubbed his swollen and painful forehead, "Let him go away, don't dirty the grounds of this palace! Call the imperial doctor."

Just deal with Yue Chilin directly, there is no need to waste time on the minions.

Mo Chen, who had just stepped through the threshold:?

He sensed a familiar soul and walked a few steps quickly. He happened to hear these words and raised his eyes in surprise. The jade-crowned man's unexpectedly irritable but handsome face came into view.

The man happened to look over.

That dull expression, his blank eyes.

Yes, it's his dog.

In other words, it was a system that claimed to have prepared a "surprise" for him when he first came to this world.

Mo Chen:......

It's really a big surprise.

It was also a test of his acting skills, and he accidentally failed in his performance. He ended up with this bastard and Meimei. What would happen to the other one in this world? What to do with the protagonist who is ready to defeat the bastards and ascend to the throne to usher in a new prosperous age?

Mo Chen had many thoughts and regretted taking back the hallucinogenic powder. If he had known about it, he would not have bought it in advance and wasted points.

At this moment, his toes had not touched the ground when he stepped in. He reacted in time, retracted his feet, stood outside the door and saluted, "I have no intention of dirtying this place, so I'll take my leave."

The male voice said urgently, "Wait!"

"Don't leave." Yue Chiqiong took a few steps and grabbed Mo Chen's wrist.

The face that made him fall in love at first sight was so close, her eyes were more crystal clear than the glass beads brought as tribute from the Western Regions, her long eyelashes were curled up, and they flew like butterfly wings in the blink of an eye, landing on the apex of his heart.

Being stared at by such clear eyes, Yue Chiqiong's mind was filled with filth and filth.

For many years, he has been doing whatever he wants. He doesn't even look down on the emperor, the emperor's father, let alone the beautiful girl he just fell in love with.

He pulled the people to his bedroom and waved them away.

The room is dimly lit by candlelight.

Yue Chiqiong looked at the person carefully from beginning to end and said, "Go to the bath and wash yourself, clean both inside and outside."

Puzzle appeared on the face of the handsome man, and soon there was humiliation and resistance, "Your Highness, not to mention the law of Dai Viet, officials prohibit prostitution, and the common people are not that kind of... filthy people. I hope that Your Highness will retract his words."

"What does the official's ban on prostitution have to do with this palace?"

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
twenty three
.
Popular novel recommendations
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
The heartthrob has been spoiled [quickly wear/NP]
Full score Omega
The temptation of the squeamish young master's exposure
The omega being fought over
Imprisoned by her snake-shaped boyfriend after a breakup
Recently updated novels
Daily life of the Lin family (general attack)
Playing with Seqin anchor
Sports school life in my sexual fantasy
Over-reliance (sp, bdsm)
coward
Xiran (the father and son are older than H)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop