"Huh."

My heart sank, "Is that gonna be a problem for you?"

"Hmm?" He turned to meet my worried gaze, "No, I'm just thinking about how much sense that makes."

"What?"

His eyebrow quirked up suggestively, "I mean, the exhibitionism and all."

My face flushed, remembering how he'd helped me explore that particular kink, along with a host of others.

I felt a faint smile on my lips, "You're really okay with it?"

Jason shrugged, "It's none of my business. Although..."

"Although?"

He shook his head, "I- I have to ask; what's with the nail polish?"

Glancing at the vanity, I eyed the small tray with a selection of polishes on it.

Dammit.

Taking a breath, I began, "So, a couple of my clients are into feet."

"Really?" He grinned.

"They've got some quirks." I chuckled, "That's not even the weirdest one," I confessed, moving to sit on the bed.

He crossed his arms, giving me his full attention, "Okay, now you have to tell me."

"Um..." licking my lips, I made eye contact, "balloons."

Jason blinked, "Balloons?"

"Yup. The guy's a total sweetheart, very courteous and polite, and he just really likes to watch me sit on balloons."

He barely contained his mirth, "You're kidding."

I didn't reply, silently going over to the vanity, opening a drawer and pulling out a half-empty pack of them.

Jason couldn't contain his grin, "You learn something new every day..."

Setting them down on the tray, I slowly walked up to him, tracing my finger up the front of his shirt, "Well, now that you know about my little side-hustle, are you feeling any differently about-"

He covered my hand with his, stepping closer as his eyes seared into mine, "-about ripping our clothes off and fucking you until neither of us can see straight?"

Breathless, I answered, "Yeah. That."

His fingers found the hem of my sweater and he whispered in my ear, "Not in the slightest."

The roughened pads skimmed against my skin as he pushed the fabric up, finding the clasp on my bra and opening it hook by hook.

When the band around my ribcage loosened, I pulled the sweater off, flinging it to the floor.

Sliding up my abdomen, his hand slipped along my sternum, and with a quick tug, the garment came free, landing next to my feet.

Lowering my hands, I unzipped the back of my skirt, letting gravity take it down until I kicked it off.

And I stood, bare, in front of Jason Coleman.

His eyes burned, slowly moving over me, drinking in the soft curves of my body.

Then, stepping forward, he tangled his fingers in my hair, bringing my head back as his other hand found the throbbing warmth of my pussy.

As he explored my folds, he paused, smiling with a smug, smoldering satisfaction.

"Did you freshen up for me?"

I nodded, breathless, wanting.

"That's very sweet, Baby, but now," his teeth marked the edge of my jaw, whispering, "I'll just have to fill you again."