The cervix was sour and astringent, and the lower abdomen was sore and numb, not to mention the urinary cavity sandwiched in between. The urinary hole that was used to being incontinent during extreme ejaculation was now blocked by Cui Yuyan, and his bladder was bulging. Mo Chen groaned in discomfort, frowned and opened his eyes, and said in a daze, "Uh-huh. --! Stop fucking me, I want to pee."

"Okay, now." Cui Shiyan pushed open the cervix hard, inserted the entire glans penis, and then pulled it out suddenly. There was a "pop-" sound from the hole, and a large amount of sexual fluid spurted out from the depth of the hole, and the bright red labia trembled. Trembling, he ejaculated more and more violently. Mo Chen raised his neck, stuck out his tongue and screamed. From the corner of his eye, he saw clear water splashing onto Cui Shiyan's waist and abdomen, but the bulging in his lower abdomen had not completely dissipated.

The afterglow of the squirting had not yet passed, Mo Chen shrank down and touched down, touching the culprit's hand that blocked his horse eyes and urine holes.

"Stinky dog, put it away..."

Cui Yuyan took out the pulp of his middle finger and quickly covered Mo Chen's eyes, coaxing him to pee. We had something to borrow and we didn't need to go to the toilet.

There was a moist, warm and soft patch on the vaginal hole. His drunken head rationalized the strangeness. Mo Chen was still stubborn and refused to let Cui Yuyan hold him, "Go away, I will pee myself."

Cui Yuyan's chest vibrated, and his laughter was hoarse. His words seemed to be good, but in reality he remained firm and motionless.

Cui Xiaopup used the tip of his tongue to tease the mouth of his urinary pussy. When he felt the tip of his tongue being gently pinched and twitching, Cui quickly pulled away and opened his mouth obediently to wait for feeding.

He felt that his blood was boiling, his eyes were red, the hands holding his wife's legs were shaking, and his unattended cock was bouncing and ejaculating.

He swallowed hard, and when he finished drinking, the ejaculation was over.

His face was abnormally flushed, and he licked his lips. As expected, it was a bit stronger than the vaginal juice. It was the smell of his wife. Damn, it smelled so good.

The tip of his tongue opened the soft flesh of the urethra and dug into it like a living thing, licking the sensitive urethra wall, trying to squeeze out more liquid for him.

"Uh-huh..."

Mo Chen didn't understand why there was a strange creature burrowing into his urine hole. He tried to struggle, but the restraints on his waist and legs made him only slightly twist his buttocks. This level of resistance was useless, and the strange creature dug deeper and deeper.

The penis subconsciously twitched and repelled it, and as usual, there was no way to get it out.

"What, get out... ah, stop licking... it's so weird, ah, I need to pee..."

A familiar voice coaxed in my ears, "If I don't do anything tonight, I'll just lick my pussy. Be good, wife."

"...?"

Mo Chen opened his hands in front of his eyes and raised his head buried in his legs. Cui Shiyan's tongue was still stained with water. He smiled at Mo Chen and said, "Honey, can you let me lick it for a while?" After that, he buried his head back. .

"Hmm..."

It seemed like she was licking his pussy.

Mo Chen lay softly in Cui Yuyan's arms and stopped moving, "Then lick it gently, gently... with your tongue, don't uh... go and lick it...!"