Two heaters, so comfortable, hehe.

"I want to sleep for a while longer, and you guys stay with me."

The two men hugged her tightly at the same time, one rubbing the back of his neck and the other rubbing his cheek, "Okay."

(Part 1: Discovered that I like to play with my wife’s pussy)

Cui Shiyan noticed very early that he had an unusual fondness for Nenpi's little pee hole. He knew that he was a pervert and did not dare to tell his wife. He coaxed out his cock and roughly used his fingers to dig out the semen and juice from her vagina.

Before moving his face closer, he would pretend to say something like, "Licking with your tongue will make it cleaner."

As a result, his tongue didn't even touch the labia. He found the right place and drilled it into the urine hole that had just become incontinent. He licked it like a swimming fish, holding it in his mouth and sucking it. He was guilty and impatient, afraid that his beautiful wife would find out, and he was also afraid of Cui Yuyan. Discover.

His throat kept sliding and swallowing, and after a while he drank the liquid seeping out of the little pee, then he reluctantly let go, and then he held his cock and inserted it into the soft and tender pussy.

Just as he sat upright, he looked up and saw Cui Yuyan staring at him faintly, "Where were you licking just now?"

Looking at each other is a silent confrontation and communication.

"So you also...?"

"……Um."

The two of them showed the same weird smile. Cui Shiyan suddenly became fuller and even a little swollen.

Mo Chen didn't know what was going on, but he was fucked open deep in his hole by the stinky dog cock. The hard glans penetrated the soft uterine cavity and colon cavity. His brain went blank as he rolled his eyes and squirted. It was so good. He was so desperate that he couldn't even hear the men whispering in his ears, let alone such a subtle communication.

"Hoo hoo..."

His lower body was gushing water like a flood, and it would be nice to have an extra hole for gushing water. He didn't realize that he was incontinent at all.

After his stomach was full of semen, he was full and exhausted, Mo Chen covered his belly and fell asleep. Little did he know that the eyes of the two dogs were as bright as light bulbs, staring at the small hole above the bright red hole.

Cui Shiyan had just eaten, and naturally it was Cui Yuyan's turn to enjoy it.

The puppy stared longingly and drooled, "How about it, is there any more in it? Can I eat it?"

Cui Yuyan had no time to pay attention to him, and licked and sucked the little piss, making a slurping sound.

Cui Shiyan has always hated people who smack their mouths while eating, "Please keep your voice down, damn, it sounds so annoying."

There was no sound.

The tip of Cui Yuyan's tongue penetrated the little urinal, teasing the walls of the pee and licking the secreted water. The sound was so soft that Cui Xiaopup couldn't catch it even if he raised his ears.

Unable to hear, the puppy became even more anxious.

"Forget it, go on, make more noise and let me hear it."

Cui Yuyan: "..."

There are so many things that little pups can do.

The two of them reached an agreement tonight that they should coax him to drink more water before having sex with his wife.

Secretly eating his wife's urine has become their shared secret.

It's a pity that the desire continues to expand, and it's not enough to eat and drink for a while.

(Part 2: Advanced plan - get your wife drunk)

Drunk people fall asleep to death and can break up, which is a good opportunity to take advantage of others' danger.

The two of them made a big breakthrough through the company's research and development, and they took Mo Chen to drink and sing. The underground movie theater was brightly lit, and Mo Chen's eyes were blurred and his whole body was soft when he was drunk.

Cui Yuyan couldn't help but touch Mo Chen's face. Mo Chen tilted his head like an obedient cat and rubbed his soft cheek against the man's palm. Cui Dagou's heart melted.

When the puppy saw this, he also stretched out his hand. Mo Chen's eyes were confused, and he looked back and forth at the faces and hands of the two people. He then showed a gentle smile, held the backs of their hands, and pressed his cheeks against their palms, "I have two dogs. ,hey-hey."

Damn, so cute.

As the owner's obedient dog, he has already licked his ass and pussy. What's wrong with licking his owner's pee?

By rationalizing their behavior, the movement of reaching out to rub and play with his wife's pee became smoother and more natural.

The main theme is a crooked but powerful one.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
I really didn’t want to steal the male lead [Quick Wear]
Quickly wear the indifferent old gong and fuck me every day
Bisexual bitch gang rape and training
The aristocratic Omega was forced to love her after she fell into despair.
After I was caught by my classmate’s dad while peeing on my tender pussy
Recently updated novels
The scholar's path of love
Takato Kito
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
[Yuan Jiaxu] Soul-Returning Fragrance
The pheromone allergy paradox
capture
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop