Opening the gradually engorged labia, his tongue was flexible and moist, and he licked the small gap between the clitoris and the vagina. He played with it secretly for a while, and his vagina twitched and squirted. Cui Shiyan pulled away slightly and licked his lower lip. , opened his big mouth to cover the entire soft vagina, sucked and licked it gently.

Mo Chen frowned, and his unconscious moans became louder and louder. His legs subconsciously wanted to close together but couldn't. He opened his eyes in a daze, feeling the wetness and heat of his lower body and the licking and sucking. He tensed up and had a small orgasm. When he came back, he immediately turned his face and refused to recognize the person, and kicked him as soon as he raised his foot.

"Sleep, don't bother."

Cui Shiyan took a sip of his pussy, withdrew his lips and tongue, leaned out and used a tissue to clean up the mess, hugged Mo Chen and patted his back, "No more."

Before his consciousness fell into darkness, Cui Shiyan was still licking his lips. His wife probably didn't notice, right?

When Cui Shiyan grew to 1.98 meters tall, it happened to be his twenty-third birthday. In response to the saying "Twenty-three, jump fast", his huge body was as big as a hill.

In appearance, Mo Chen is a tall man of about 1.8 meters, with a well-proportioned figure, long legs and thin waist, and smooth and beautiful muscles. Standing next to the doggy man, he makes him look like a little bird.

Every time I come to Cui Shiyan's small studio to see him, there are always a few young girls hiding in the dark and staring at the interaction between the two of them. If the two of them have the slightest physical contact, they will exclaim in a way that they think is hidden but is actually extremely obvious. .

The system told him that they were imagining that they were a couple and that they were crazy experts who were practicing CP.

Mo Chen thought to himself that he was so excited just by thinking about it. What if he knew that they really slept on the same bed every night?

The general environment does not allow couples like them to see the light of day, and Mo Chen only thinks about it for the time being, and will discuss the matter of making the relationship public later.

When he came out as gay in his freshman year, Lin's parents couldn't accept the reality and cut off his living expenses and asked him to change his ways before returning home.

Mo Chen never went back.

He majored in biopharmaceuticals at university, and when he was about to graduate, he worked on a project with his mentor. Halfway through, he was recruited to be a researcher at a military base, and he was employed immediately after graduation.

The salary is high and the benefits are good, but there are many rules and regulations. You can't say this or that. Sometimes you have to stay in the laboratory, just like you are in seclusion when you are cultivating immortality.

Fortunately, Cui Shiyan understood Mo Chen's hint and knew that his wife was not cheating on him, but the nature of her work was special, so he concentrated on his career to keep himself busy when he could not see his wife.

It wasn't until much later that Cui Shiyan learned about Mo Chen's original intention in choosing a career. Cui Shiyan, who was over 100 years old, still looked like a handsome uncle. He hugged his wife and cried incessantly, with tears and snot all over Xiangxiang's wife.

Birth, old age, illness and death are what everyone is destined to experience. Mo Chen cannot change life and death, so he can only work hard on 'aging' and 'illness'. He also has to carefully control it. The will of heaven and the world are watching. He has to control it within a certain degree and cannot use force. Too strong.