Mo Chen lay on the table and tilted his head to look at him, poking the back of his hand with his fingers, "Why don't you eat? It's hot and it will melt easily if you don't eat."

"I don't want to eat now." Cui Shiyan avoided it as if he was electrocuted. Seeing that his pretty classmate wanted to speak, he frowned and reminded: "Monitor, please don't talk while watching the movie. It will affect other students."

"..."

If you don't want to eat it, just give it back to me.

There were so many seats, but it was Cui Shiyan who wanted to sit at the same table with him. It was also Cui Shiyan who took the initiative to talk to him but seemed to ignore him.

Damn, what's wrong?

Mo Chen turned his head and stopped talking to anyone.

The plot of the movie gradually gets better, and the young and girls are attracted by the fantasy and magnificent scenes on the screen.

Cui Shiyan's back was straight and his black eyes were staring straight at the screen in front of him, only occasionally glancing to the side.

Are you angry?

Definitely is.

He is so ignorant. It is strange that the noble and handsome young master is not angry.

There are so many people holding back now that they haven't made any move, they should be waiting for him in the dormitory.

Cui Shiyan went to the dormitory during the day and saw that the environment was indeed good. There were two sets of tables and chairs next to the two beds, one with his name on it and the other with Lin Mochen's label.

After the evening self-study, Cui Shiyan sat motionless in the classroom, unwrapped the chocolate and put it in his mouth. The white chocolate was full of sweetness and overpowering, but it was just right for him. He finished it slowly before getting up and going back to the dormitory.

He took leave from school in the afternoon and bought a few sets of clothes. He returned to the dormitory and stuffed them into the washing machine. He took them out to dry overnight without affecting his clothes for tomorrow.

There was a storm waiting for him ahead.

Cui Shiyan didn't panic at all. He hummed a tune softly on the road and walked briskly.

Open the door, put your bag, take a shower, wash underwear and socks, and hang clothes.

Nothing happened.

Lin Mochen came back early. When Cui Shiyan came back, everyone had packed up and was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone in a T-shirt and shorts.

It looked like he was chatting with someone. He tapped the screen with his fingers. He didn't know what he was talking about. He was dangling with his legs crossed, his feet rubbed together, and he pursed his lips and laughed from time to time.

When he came out after taking a shower, Lin Mochen was still chatting.

He came back from hanging the clothes and was still chatting.

He sat at the desk and read about a hundred pages while still chatting.

The clock on the wall slowly went to 11 o'clock, and the lights in the dormitory corridor were turned off.

Cui Shiyan: "Stop chatting, it's time to go to bed."

Lin Mochen looked at him sideways, and the gentle expression when facing him disappeared, replaced by a distant indifference, "You sleep in your bed, and I don't call you, will it bother you?"