Lang Yun has been the strongest among a group of orc cubs since he was a child. He is reliable and has strong appeal. The "young patriarch" in everyone's mouth gradually changed from a joke to a sincere one.

The other candidates are all young and strong orcs in the tribe. They have been playing with Lang Yun since childhood, and they have competed with each other until the challenge is complete.

Unlike the old patriarch, his attitude seemed to come from the bottom of his heart, not wanting his son to succeed him.

Where did this come from?

Mo Chen knew this very well.

Two days ago, Lang Yunpidianpidian came to his father and told him that he wanted to become a partner with Shemo and not have a cub. He asked his father and mother to work hard to have another cub for him to raise.

The old patriarch was so angry that he almost had a heart attack. How could an orc partner with an orc? He felt that Lang Yun was mentally ill and refused to listen to his verbal advice, so the father and son began to communicate physically.

With Lang Yun being so stubborn, the old clan leader increasingly believed that his son was seriously ill. He was worried that this boy would lead the Xiaoxi tribe into a ditch when he became the clan leader.

But when a man reaches middle age, he has to accept his old age. He can no longer beat his cubs.

Even if he tried to take advantage of Lang Yun, the bastard, when he was exhausted, he couldn't take advantage of it.

The old father sat on the chair, with runny nose and tears, telling his sadness, asking the snake witch to heal him, a stupid bitch with a bad brain, and at the same time, pay attention to protect yourself and avoid being bitten by the bitch.

Mo Chen handed him a cup of hot tea, thinking that he had already been chewed inside and out.

After the old patriarch calmed down, Mo Chen said softly that he would try his best.

Explaining to the old patriarch that this is not a disease is like explaining that there is no beast god in the world. The old patriarch will never believe it, and will even suspect that the person who said this is a heretic.

Fortunately, the old patriarch was sensible and did not anger Mo Chen. In addition, the families have been separated for a long time and they no longer live in the same house. The old patriarch is out of sight and out of mind.

Occasionally, he would see a high-spirited bastard and a distinguished snake witch doctor walking side by side. He subconsciously thought, "These two have such a good relationship." The feeling of relief did not last long before he realized that this was not a brotherhood.

The snake witch doctor treats people as brothers, and the dog bastard treats people as companions.

Heartbroken and distraught, he hid his face and walked away.

The old patriarch's worries did not come true.

The clan leader Lang Yun and the priest Lin Youyou led the Xiaoxi tribe to develop and grow.

In the tenth year after Lang Yun took over, he announced his resignation. She Mo also brought out many outstanding disciples over the years. Lang Yun was sure that his successor could take charge, so he left the tribe with Snake Mo.

After that, the Xiaoxi tribe never saw the two of them again, but every year a giant eagle carrying a package would fly to the tribe's city wall and land when it saw Lin Youyou.

Most of the time it's seeds, and occasionally I bring back some ores.

On the twentieth year after Lang Yun and Mo Chen left, Lin Youyou received a hand-drawn map of the Orc Continent.

Stunning, shocking.

She carefully brushed the huge parchment in front of her. This was not only a precious gift of great significance, but also proof that a loving couple had traveled across the entire continent hand in hand.

so good.

The gentle and mature woman looked back, "Xiong, let's go out for a walk in a few years?"

"good."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
My water can heal wounds (the end of the world)
The favored little flower demon【Quick Wear】
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
The cold prince was addicted to the butcher
The slutty master should be criticized
The best way to save the protagonist from the male protagonist of a pornographic novel
Recently updated novels
The scholar's path of love
Takato Kito
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
[Yuan Jiaxu] Soul-Returning Fragrance
The pheromone allergy paradox
capture
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop