"Why are you looking at me? Are you looking at me for sex?" Mo Chen paused and said in a provocative and ambiguous tone, "I won't fuck you, just bear with it."

"... Just bear with it." Lang Yun gasped and gasped, just hold it in, sooner or later you will beg me for help.

By then it would be his day to feel proud.

The orc strode back to the ground, swinging the hoe mechanically, his mind full of messy things.

What does it look like when a snake is in heat?

Will your pussy be so itchy that it will swell, and if you insert your fingers casually or lick your tongue casually, your whole body will tremble and orgasm will squirt...?

Snake was so uncomfortable that he might raise his buttocks and break open the soft flesh, exposing two...oh no, three beautiful holes for him to penetrate at will.

He also has a temper.

At that time, at that time...hehehehe.

"Mo Mo, let me fuck you. My lower part is so hard that it hurts... A Mo..."

Lang Yun was tied up with five flowers, and he was lying on the bed trying to twist towards Mo Chen like a pitiful insect.

He stared intently at the thing that was going in and out of the soft vagina, his eyes seemed to be quenched with poison.

Is an ugly thing made of wood worthy of touching Mo Mo’s hole? ! When he broke free, the first thing he did was to cut the thing off.

A toy that recreates Lang Yun’s sexual organs one to one:...?

Mo Chen collapsed on the chair and gasped. His climax made him unconsciously close his legs. His long and beautiful legs hung down on the side of the seat, and his toes shivered.

Now Lang Yun couldn't even see Mo Chen masturbating.

He couldn't see the trembling and squirting pussy.

I could see the semen dripping down her white and tender legs.

The saliva in the wolf's mouth was flowing wildly, and greedy tears flowed from the corners of his mouth. He wanted to turn into the beast shape regardless of it, pounce on it, and use the beast's cock that was even more ferocious and thick than a wooden stick to fuck the narrow hole until it could not be closed. The hole will only ooze the thick white semen he ejaculated into.

Lang Yun's voice was hoarse, full of pleading: "Ah Mo... I'm going to die, I'm going to be tortured to death by you, wuwuwu..."

This time tears actually flowed from my eyes.

The sperm in his upper brain kept tormenting his nerves. Being able to only watch but not eat was even worse than killing him.

When Mo Chen crossed his legs and sat on his face, Lang Yun cried with joy.

Damn his backbone and temper, he just wants to eat Snake's pussy.

"All three holes... hum... haha... tongue, so deep, lick harder..."

The man was greedy and anxious, and had no idea of hanging up the snake. He hurriedly got into the depths of the female vagina, trying to eliminate all the smell left by the wooden penis.

When the tip of his tongue entered the uterine cavity smoothly, Lang Yun cried angrily on the spot.

Wuwuwu, this is not usually like this, it must have been softened by that piece of shit.

It was only when he heard the moans of snakes in his ears that it comforted him a little.

It sounds better than when you hold the stick in your mouth.