"Uh-huh... insert it deeper, lick... uh-huh! Licking it... ugh, right there..."

The tip of the tongue touches the hot spot, licking it up and down, sliding it left and right, it feels so good.

Mo Chen pulled Lang Yun's hair and moaned. He realized that he was about to squirt, and subconsciously wanted to lift his buttocks to squirt. The hand that had been rubbing his waist and buttocks exerted force in time, pinching the soft flesh to prevent Mo Chen from moving.

All the semen that spurted out was poured into Lang Yun's belly.

Rich and fragrant.

The hole was made soft and moist by the tongue. Mo Chen sat on the man's face and calmed down for a while, "Okay... I should be able to penetrate..."

Only then did Lang Yun let go of his hand.

Mo Chen moved to the man's crotch, held the thick and hard dog's cock, pointed it at Xi Zhang's pussy, and sat down little by little.

"It's so good..."

Mo Chen sat slowly.

Lang Yun didn't move, and he didn't dare to push. His whole body was as stiff as a stone.

The pink hole was stretched until it turned white, and after the tip of his glans reached the point, Mo Chen refused to sit down any further.

He lay on the man's body, swinging his waist and hips, slowly sucking up and down, and soon he reached climax again.

He knew how hard it was for the man to hold it in, but he didn't want to move any more. He moaned in the man's arms, "Move it yourself, don't let it all come in, just oh--!"

Lang Yun pinched the snake's waist and pushed upwards, and most of the thick cock went in at once. The deep hole meat was suddenly stretched open, and the glans hit the extremely soft cervix.

Mo Chen was so violently fucked that he lost his voice. The tip of his protruding tongue trembled, and his wide eyes were filled with tears.

My stomach is so bloated...

The man beneath him thought he was pushing up gently and slowly.

All the internal organs were fucked out of place, the holes were full, and the glans pressing against the mouth of his cervix made his lower abdomen begin to twitch and become numb.

It's so swollen that I feel sour, and it's so refreshing that I feel numb.

"Uh-huh...!"

The female vagina secreted more and more semen, and the vagina kept biting the cock and squirting and twitching. Mo Chen was riding on the man, but he had already lost his dominance, like a lamb nailed to a torture instrument and unable to break free. The delicate skin was beaten by the hunter. He was firmly in control, and as soon as he struggled a little, he was screamed and collapsed by the torture instrument inserted deeply into his body.

Mo Chen finally found his voice and some sense of consciousness. He lay softly on top of the man, his soft buttocks shivering and trembling, "It's too deep... Uh-huh, ah-oh..."

Lang Yun sat up and pressed Mo Chen into his arms. His vagina swallowed his penis deeper, and the lustful screams in his ears immediately became cries.

"Oh...that's enough, that's enough...I'm going to die and be broken!"

Hearing this, Lang Yun once again slowed down his movements and pushed up his voluptuous buttocks. The soft flesh tightly wrapped around his genitals reluctantly spit out a little bit of flesh, and the small mouth deep in the hole was still sucking the sensitive part without hesitation. glans.